How do you choose Hall of Fame sites?
Our editors choose sites for our Hall of Fame based on a mix of criteria, as described below. Please email us if you know of a really great site we’re missing. We know there are plenty more gems out there.
Hall of Fame website criteria:
- Focuses on a specialized Category or area of collecting.
- Offers deep reference content and/or extensive, unique collections.
- Shows the passion and committment of an individual or group.
- Not sales oriented; not crowded with ads or offers.
- Doesn’t require registration or membership to view content.
- Well designed, uncluttered, beautiful to look at, easy to use.
- Has been around for a while, and is frequently updated.
- Complete – not ‘under construction’.
- Doesn’t use popup windows.
- Has pages that load reliably and quickly.
Back to all questions »