The DeWitt Clinton of 1831: This complete train was reproduced from the original detailed drawings for display in 1893 at the Chicago World
March 2nd, 2009
Top Articles on CW
- Formula for Beauty: The Geo-Chemistry Behind Rookwood Pottery
- Railway Paradise: How a Fine-Dining Empire Made the Southwest Palatable to Outsiders
- Māori Modernism: The New Zealand Artist Who Put the Islands' Native People First
- Fashion to Die For: Did an Addiction to Fads Lead Marie Antoinette to the Guillotine?
- The Hippie Daredevils Who Were Just Crazy Enough to Invent Mountain Biking
- Before Rockwell, a Gay Artist Defined the Perfect American Male
- Why Are America's Most Innovative Companies Still Stuck in 1950s Suburbia?
- If You're Too Young to Remember the Magic of Tower Records, Here's What You Missed
- Walt Whitman—Patriotic Poet, Gay Iconoclast, or Shrewd Marketing Ploy?
- Go Canada! When Gorgeous Graphic Design Lured the World to the Great White North