Collectors Weekly Senior Editor Ben Marks went on TV yesterday… to talk about San Francisco Giants memorabilia for local ABC affiliate KGO (click here to watch the four-minute video). As usual, Ben was both informative and entertaining… he’s a diehard SF Giants fan and it really came across. After showing off a couple great vintage Giants items, Ben delivered the punchline: Don’t collect baseball memorabilia for the money, do it for the fun and memories! Click the image below to watch Ben in action.
November 3rd, 2010
Top Articles on CW
- How Linen Postcards Transformed the Depression Era Into a Hyperreal Dreamland
- Ordinary Beauty: How 'Folk Art' Challenged the Art World to Get Real
- Out of the Shadow of Aunt Jemima: The Real Black Chefs Who Taught Americans to Cook
- The World's First Hunk: Why We're Obsessed with Muscle Men
- Bloodletting, Bone Brushes, and Tooth Keys: White-Knuckle Adventures in Early Dentistry
- Jeepers Creepers! Why Dark Rides Scare the Pants Off Us
- Tarot Mythology: The Surprising Origins of the World's Most Misunderstood Cards
- These People Love to Collect Radioactive Glass. Are They Nuts?
- How a Refugee Escaped the Nazis to Become the Father of Video Games
- Bill Lindsey on How To Read a Bottle