Collectors Weekly Senior Editor Ben Marks went on TV yesterday… to talk about San Francisco Giants memorabilia for local ABC affiliate KGO (click here to watch the four-minute video). As usual, Ben was both informative and entertaining… he’s a diehard SF Giants fan and it really came across. After showing off a couple great vintage Giants items, Ben delivered the punchline: Don’t collect baseball memorabilia for the money, do it for the fun and memories! Click the image below to watch Ben in action.
November 3rd, 2010
Top Articles on CW
- Fashion to Die For: Did an Addiction to Fads Lead Marie Antoinette to the Guillotine?
- The Magician Who Astounded the World by Conjuring Spirits and Talking with Mummies
- From Whale Jaws to Corsets: How Sailors' Love Tokens Got Into Women's Underwear
- Girlie Glasses: A Peep Show With Your Beer
- Black Is Beautiful: Why Black Dolls Matter
- Singing the Lesbian Blues in 1920s Harlem
- The Killer Mobile Device for Victorian Women
- The Existential Conundrum That Is the American Waste Paper Basket
- Uncovering Clues in Frida Kahlo's Private Wardrobe
- Untangling the Tale of the Seven Sutherland Sisters and Their 37 Feet of Hair