Collectors Weekly Senior Editor Ben Marks went on TV yesterday… to talk about San Francisco Giants memorabilia for local ABC affiliate KGO (click here to watch the four-minute video). As usual, Ben was both informative and entertaining… he’s a diehard SF Giants fan and it really came across. After showing off a couple great vintage Giants items, Ben delivered the punchline: Don’t collect baseball memorabilia for the money, do it for the fun and memories! Click the image below to watch Ben in action.
November 3rd, 2010
Top Articles on CW
- Why Aren't Stories Like '12 Years a Slave' Told at Southern Plantation Museums?
- Mysterious Railway Posters Depict the Dreamy Allure of Deco-Era Japan
- Crush the Best-Dressed List: Our Style Guide to a Century of Dazzling Party Dresses
- Did Hollywood Give the 1920s a Boob Job? 'Gatsby' Costume Designer Tells All
- Dr. Seuss, the Mad Hatter: A Peek Inside His Secret Closet
- Awkward! 28 Cringe-Worthy Vintage Product Endorsements
- L.A.'s Wildest Cafeteria Served Utopian Fantasy With a Side of Enchiladas
- Leading the Charge Against Casual Style, Armed With Antique Clothes and a Bike
- Easy-Bake Evolution: 50 Years of Cakes, Cookies, and Gender Politics
- The Real Mermaids of San Marcos, Texas