Collectors Weekly Senior Editor Ben Marks went on TV yesterday… to talk about San Francisco Giants memorabilia for local ABC affiliate KGO (click here to watch the four-minute video). As usual, Ben was both informative and entertaining… he’s a diehard SF Giants fan and it really came across. After showing off a couple great vintage Giants items, Ben delivered the punchline: Don’t collect baseball memorabilia for the money, do it for the fun and memories! Click the image below to watch Ben in action.
November 3rd, 2010
Top Articles on CW
- These People Love to Collect Radioactive Glass. Are They Nuts?
- Naughty Nuns, Flatulent Monks, and Other Surprises of Sacred Medieval Manuscripts
- Caftan Liberation: How an Ancient Fashion Set Modern Women Free
- Tiki Hangover: Unearthing the False Idols of America's South Seas Fantasy
- How Collecting Opium Antiques Turned Me Into an Opium Addict
- Tarot Mythology: The Surprising Origins of the World's Most Misunderstood Cards
- Crush the Best-Dressed List: Our Style Guide to a Century of Dazzling Party Dresses
- The Mao Mango Cult of 1968 and the Rise of China's Working Class
- Decoding Secret Societies: What Are All Those Old Boys' Clubs Hiding?
- How Railroad Tourism Created the Craze for Traditional Native American Baskets