Collectors Weekly Senior Editor Ben Marks went on TV yesterday… to talk about San Francisco Giants memorabilia for local ABC affiliate KGO (click here to watch the four-minute video). As usual, Ben was both informative and entertaining… he’s a diehard SF Giants fan and it really came across. After showing off a couple great vintage Giants items, Ben delivered the punchline: Don’t collect baseball memorabilia for the money, do it for the fun and memories! Click the image below to watch Ben in action.
November 3rd, 2010
Top Articles on CW
- What America Can Learn From Berlin's Struggle to Face Its Violent Past
- Va-Va-Voom Vintage: Dita Von Teese on Burlesque, Cars, and Lingerie
- Why Americans Love Guns
- These People Love to Collect Radioactive Glass. Are They Nuts?
- Dear Tom Hanks: Have We Got a Typewriter for You!
- Naughty Nuns, Flatulent Monks, and Other Surprises of Sacred Medieval Manuscripts
- Why Nerdy White Guys Who Love the Blues Are Obsessed With a Wisconsin Chair Factory
- Tiki Hangover: Unearthing the False Idols of America's South Seas Fantasy
- Real Hollywood Thriller: Who Stole Jaws?
- Caftan Liberation: How an Ancient Fashion Set Modern Women Free