Collectors Weekly Senior Editor Ben Marks went on TV yesterday… to talk about San Francisco Giants memorabilia for local ABC affiliate KGO (click here to watch the four-minute video). As usual, Ben was both informative and entertaining… he’s a diehard SF Giants fan and it really came across. After showing off a couple great vintage Giants items, Ben delivered the punchline: Don’t collect baseball memorabilia for the money, do it for the fun and memories! Click the image below to watch Ben in action.
November 3rd, 2010
Top Articles on CW
- Slut-Shaming, Eugenics, and Donald Duck: The Scandalous History of Sex-Ed Movies
- A Guide to Christmas Antiques and Vintage Christmas Decorations
- Royalty, Espionage, and Erotica: Secrets of the World's Tiniest Photographs
- Double the Fun: The Husband-Wife Team Who Made Everyone Want to Chew Gum
- The 12 All-Time Ugliest Christmas Sweaters
- Fun With Guns: The Art of the Arcade Target
- Naughty Nuns, Flatulent Monks, and Other Surprises of Sacred Medieval Manuscripts
- The Killer Mobile Device for Victorian Women
- The Mao Mango Cult of 1968 and the Rise of China's Working Class
- Should You Feel Guilty About Wearing Vintage Fur?