Collectors Weekly Senior Editor Ben Marks went on TV yesterday… to talk about San Francisco Giants memorabilia for local ABC affiliate KGO (click here to watch the four-minute video). As usual, Ben was both informative and entertaining… he’s a diehard SF Giants fan and it really came across. After showing off a couple great vintage Giants items, Ben delivered the punchline: Don’t collect baseball memorabilia for the money, do it for the fun and memories! Click the image below to watch Ben in action.
November 3rd, 2010
Top Articles on CW
- These Chopines Weren't Made for Walking: Precarious Platforms for Aristocratic Feet
- Learning to Love Death: New Museum Takes a Walk on the Shadow Side
- Medicinal Soft Drinks and Coca-Cola Fiends: The Toxic History of Soda Pop
- Google Glassholes: High-Tech Visionaries or Fashion Victims?
- Beer Money and Babe Ruth: Why the Yankees Triumphed During Prohibition
- The Last Laugh: Why Clowns Will Never Die
- Who Were the First Teenagers?
- Untangling the Tale of the Seven Sutherland Sisters and Their 37 Feet of Hair
- Think You Know Ugly? Think Again
- Guts and Gumption: Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Wore Their Hearts on Their Helmets