Collectors Weekly Senior Editor Ben Marks went on TV yesterday… to talk about San Francisco Giants memorabilia for local ABC affiliate KGO (click here to watch the four-minute video). As usual, Ben was both informative and entertaining… he’s a diehard SF Giants fan and it really came across. After showing off a couple great vintage Giants items, Ben delivered the punchline: Don’t collect baseball memorabilia for the money, do it for the fun and memories! Click the image below to watch Ben in action.
November 3rd, 2010
Top Articles on CW
- Cache of Historic Newspapers Unveils the Mysteries of Old New Orleans
- Will John Lennon’s "Paperback Writer" Guitar Be a Million-Dollar Seller?
- 20 Halloween Costumes So Unsexy, They're Downright Scary
- Everything You Know About Corsets Is False
- The Struggle in Black and White: Activist Photographers Who Fought for Civil Rights
- Style Gone Wild: Why We Can't Shake the 1970s
- The Mysterious Origins of Ouija Boards
- Yarn Bombs: In the '70s, Knitting Was Totally Far Out
- The Reclusive, Doll-Collecting Copper Queen of Fifth Avenue
- The Hippie Daredevils Who Were Just Crazy Enough to Invent Mountain Biking