Collectors Weekly Senior Editor Ben Marks went on TV yesterday… to talk about San Francisco Giants memorabilia for local ABC affiliate KGO (click here to watch the four-minute video). As usual, Ben was both informative and entertaining… he’s a diehard SF Giants fan and it really came across. After showing off a couple great vintage Giants items, Ben delivered the punchline: Don’t collect baseball memorabilia for the money, do it for the fun and memories! Click the image below to watch Ben in action.
November 3rd, 2010
Top Articles on CW
- Untangling the Tale of the Seven Sutherland Sisters and Their 37 Feet of Hair
- Coin-Op Cuisine: When the Future Tasted Like a Five-Cent Slice of Pie
- How America Bought and Sold Racism, and Why It Still Matters
- Making, and Eating, the 1950s' Most Nauseating Jell-O Soaked Recipes
- Did the CIA's Experiments With Psychedelic Drugs Unwittingly Create the Grateful Dead?
- A Guide to Christmas Antiques and Vintage Christmas Decorations
- Should You Feel Guilty About Wearing Vintage Fur?
- You've Got Mail Bombs: Tracking Down the Most Dangerous Letters in the World
- Why the 'Native' Fashion Trend Is Pissing Off Real Native Americans
- When Book Lovers Guarded Their Prized Possessions With Tiny Artworks