Collectors Weekly Senior Editor Ben Marks went on TV yesterday… to talk about San Francisco Giants memorabilia for local ABC affiliate KGO (click here to watch the four-minute video). As usual, Ben was both informative and entertaining… he’s a diehard SF Giants fan and it really came across. After showing off a couple great vintage Giants items, Ben delivered the punchline: Don’t collect baseball memorabilia for the money, do it for the fun and memories! Click the image below to watch Ben in action.
November 3rd, 2010
- When Slot Cars Were Kings of the Arcades
- The Waiting Game: What It Really Takes to Get on 'Antiques Roadshow'
- Treasures of the Incomparable Pforzheim Jewelry Museum
- Dreams of the Forbidden City: When Chinatown Nightclubs Beckoned Hollywood
- Was Levon Mosgofian of Tea Lautrec Litho the Most Psychedelic Printer in Rock?
Top Articles on CW
- Capturing a Generation of Aviation Geniuses and Their Incredible Flying Machines
- How the Military Waged a Graphic-Design War on Venereal Disease
- Hidden Gems: Lost Hollywood Jewelry Trove Uncovered in Burbank Warehouse
- What Were We Thinking? The Top 10 Most Dangerous Ads
- Cheap Thrills: The Freakish Fantasy Art of Mexican Pulp Paperbacks
- Black Is Beautiful: Why Black Dolls Matter
- Selling Shame: 40 Outrageous Vintage Ads Any Woman Would Find Offensive
- Laika and Her Comrades: The Soviet Space Dogs Who Took Giant Leaps for Mankind
- A Shock of Schiaparelli: The Surreal Provocateur Who Forever Altered Fashion
- Darling, Can You Spare a Dime? How Victorians Fell in Love With Pocket Change