The cookie jar appears to be a piece of Shawnee Pottery, which made lots of pig-shaped cookie jars, and even more than one version of Winnie the Pig. As for the Nuclear Weapons Warning Sign, we’re happy to take michaeltibbsjr at his word regarding the story he tells about that. Welcome to CollectorsWeekly.com!
November 17th, 2010
Top Articles on CW
- Fashion to Die For: Did an Addiction to Fads Lead Marie Antoinette to the Guillotine?
- The Magician Who Astounded the World by Conjuring Spirits and Talking with Mummies
- From Whale Jaws to Corsets: How Sailors' Love Tokens Got Into Women's Underwear
- Girlie Glasses: A Peep Show With Your Beer
- Black Is Beautiful: Why Black Dolls Matter
- Singing the Lesbian Blues in 1920s Harlem
- The Killer Mobile Device for Victorian Women
- The Existential Conundrum That Is the American Waste Paper Basket
- Uncovering Clues in Frida Kahlo's Private Wardrobe
- Untangling the Tale of the Seven Sutherland Sisters and Their 37 Feet of Hair