The cookie jar appears to be a piece of Shawnee Pottery, which made lots of pig-shaped cookie jars, and even more than one version of Winnie the Pig. As for the Nuclear Weapons Warning Sign, we’re happy to take michaeltibbsjr at his word regarding the story he tells about that. Welcome to CollectorsWeekly.com!
November 17th, 2010
Top Articles on CW
- Learning to Love Death: New Museum Takes a Walk on the Shadow Side
- Medicinal Soft Drinks and Coca-Cola Fiends: The Toxic History of Soda Pop
- Google Glassholes: High-Tech Visionaries or Fashion Victims?
- Beer Money and Babe Ruth: Why the Yankees Triumphed During Prohibition
- The Last Laugh: Why Clowns Will Never Die
- Who Were the First Teenagers?
- Untangling the Tale of the Seven Sutherland Sisters and Their 37 Feet of Hair
- Think You Know Ugly? Think Again
- Guts and Gumption: Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Wore Their Hearts on Their Helmets
- Meet the Man Who Made Cowboys Love Rhinestones