The cookie jar appears to be a piece of Shawnee Pottery, which made lots of pig-shaped cookie jars, and even more than one version of Winnie the Pig. As for the Nuclear Weapons Warning Sign, we’re happy to take michaeltibbsjr at his word regarding the story he tells about that. Welcome to CollectorsWeekly.com!
November 17th, 2010
Top Articles on CW
- Ghosts in the Machines: The Devices and Daring Mediums That Spoke for the Dead
- Circling the Globe With the Mid-20th Century's Most Brilliant Matchbox Art
- 20 Halloween Costumes So Unsexy, They're Downright Scary
- Factory-Fresh 1955 Chevy Nomad Emerges From 40-Year Hibernation
- Cache of Historic Newspapers Unveils the Mysteries of Old New Orleans
- Will John Lennon’s "Paperback Writer" Guitar Be a Million-Dollar Seller?
- Everything You Know About Corsets Is False
- Uncovering Clues in Frida Kahlo's Private Wardrobe
- The Struggle in Black and White: Activist Photographers Who Fought for Civil Rights
- Yarn Bombs: In the '70s, Knitting Was Totally Far Out