The cookie jar appears to be a piece of Shawnee Pottery, which made lots of pig-shaped cookie jars, and even more than one version of Winnie the Pig. As for the Nuclear Weapons Warning Sign, we’re happy to take michaeltibbsjr at his word regarding the story he tells about that. Welcome to CollectorsWeekly.com!
November 17th, 2010
Top Articles on CW
- Out of the Shadow of Aunt Jemima: The Real Black Chefs Who Taught Americans to Cook
- A Guide to Christmas Antiques and Vintage Christmas Decorations
- Making, and Eating, the 1950s' Most Nauseating Jell-O Soaked Recipes
- Space Oddity: David Bowie's Secret Obsession With '80s Memphis Design
- Behind the Scenes With Janis Joplin and Big Brother, Rehearsing for the Summer of Love
- When the World Truly Stank, Tussie-Mussies Were a Breath of Fresh Air
- These People Love to Collect Radioactive Glass. Are They Nuts?
- Should You Feel Guilty About Wearing Vintage Fur?
- Don’t Give Them Plastic: 40 Vintage Gift Ideas For People Who Are Sick of Crap
- Why the 'Native' Fashion Trend Is Pissing Off Real Native Americans