The cookie jar appears to be a piece of Shawnee Pottery, which made lots of pig-shaped cookie jars, and even more than one version of Winnie the Pig. As for the Nuclear Weapons Warning Sign, we’re happy to take michaeltibbsjr at his word regarding the story he tells about that. Welcome to CollectorsWeekly.com!
November 17th, 2010
- Purse Perfection: Judith Leiber on Faberge, Rhinestones, and Her Favorite First Ladies
- Was Levon Mosgofian of Tea Lautrec Litho the Most Psychedelic Printer in Rock?
- Cache of Historic Newspapers Unveils the Mysteries of Old New Orleans
- This 1959 Goggomobil Is Insanely Cute and Gets 55 MPG. Why Can’t Detroit Do That?
- When the Wild Imagination of Dr. Seuss Fueled Big Oil
Top Articles on CW
- Slut-Shaming, Eugenics, and Donald Duck: The Scandalous History of Sex-Ed Movies
- A Guide to Christmas Antiques and Vintage Christmas Decorations
- Royalty, Espionage, and Erotica: Secrets of the World's Tiniest Photographs
- Double the Fun: The Husband-Wife Team Who Made Everyone Want to Chew Gum
- The 12 All-Time Ugliest Christmas Sweaters
- Fun With Guns: The Art of the Arcade Target
- Naughty Nuns, Flatulent Monks, and Other Surprises of Sacred Medieval Manuscripts
- The Killer Mobile Device for Victorian Women
- The Mao Mango Cult of 1968 and the Rise of China's Working Class
- Should You Feel Guilty About Wearing Vintage Fur?