Sarah Cov Bracelet with Faux Opals and Pink and Green Rhinstones

In Costume Jewelry > Costume Jewelry Bracelets > Show & Tell.
Costume Jewelry Bracelets72 of 269Another mystery plastic material braceletSperry gold tone bracelet

elainekay42elainekay42 loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
nutsabotas6nutsabotas6 loves this.
Agram.mAgram.m loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
sarahoffsarahoff loves this.
ThoscahabaThoscahaba loves this.
gargoylecollectorgargoylecollector loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
ZowieZowie loves this.
nldionnenldionne loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.

Posted 11 months ago

freiheit

I saw recently some similar pieces of costume jewelry here and so I decided to share pictures of my bracelet with you. It is marked "CANADA", as well as Sarah Cov on the clasp. It's a pretty little thing, but I prefer to wear sterling silver pieces.

Thanks for looking:)

Comments

1. freiheit freiheit, 11 months ago
    Thanks for your fast reaction, kerry10456:)
  2. Zowie Zowie, 11 months ago
    It's very pretty I hope you get to use it.
  3. Newtimes Newtimes, 11 months ago
    Australian lites, from Sarah C. I had the bracelet and ring a while ago. Great bracelet, but I m in with you. I prefer silver too.
  4. Newtimes Newtimes, 11 months ago
    Oops contessa that is.
  5. freiheit freiheit, 11 months ago
    Zowie, thank you. I have not used it yet. One day I will:)
  6. freiheit freiheit, 11 months ago
    Thanks, Newtimes. Someone had listed a piece from that line here on CW, and recognized the style. "Contessa" sounds so romantic, doesn't it? Perfect for the style:)
  7. Zowie Zowie, 11 months ago
    For one I see you changed your photo I hope it's not because of what I said as it was cute & my second reason for coming here today is I truley hope you do as it is so appealing
  8. freiheit freiheit, 10 months ago
    Well, Zowie, it I didn't change my photo because of what you said - but it made me think. I changed it first to one with me and two of my daughters, but the format was wrong and our heads were cut off: not too appealing. So I changed it to this seascape. This piece of paradise belongs to my brother-in-law's family; at least for the time being. We spent some time there a few weeks ago and I loved it so much that I put up this photo. How are you doing? I read some of your comment on the posting of 9/11 and I was really moved! Take care:)
  9. Zowie Zowie, 10 months ago
    For one your brother looks like he has a nice spot. I also found my post was pulled on the latest photo's shown not my doing I beleive you thought they were good thank you I like it here. We are off to Atherton today so Y will not be able topost these either sorry.