Pearl & gold earrings

In Fine Jewelry > Pearls > Show & Tell and Fine Jewelry > Fine Jewelry Earrings > Show & Tell.
Pearls12 of 55Saltwater pearl and 18 carat gold  earstudsCultured pearls & stones

PhilDavidAlexanderMorrisPhilDavidAlexanderMorris loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.

Posted 7 months ago

Zowie

These either come from my mother in-law or from a op shop which would not of cost a arm or a leg. If they came from mother in-law it was because she was going to put in the bin. I haven't noticed any marks but have not looked to close. Under the black light no change only a off white from what I remember. I really must sort all my jewelry out. Any ideas why the difference to the ones that turn green.

Comments

1. SEAN68 SEAN68, 7 months ago
    Beautiful:)
  2. Zowie Zowie, 7 months ago
    Thanks SEAN68 these are not a perfect shape they have small humps & bumps not like the other ones that are uniform in shape they just go a off white or are a off white anyway
  3. Agram.m Agram.m, 7 months ago
    Thanks Zowie for your interest and yes, my operation was succeeded as far as I now can say. The only thing is that I have a blue eye and a stand in my nose that has to be there for six weeks than it will be removed.
  4. Zowie Zowie, 7 months ago
    I gather you must have a brown or such colour also to mention your eye is now green, it just makes it interesting to others as for your node sure uncomfortable but in the long run it's such a short time. I just hope it all goes well.
  5. Zowie Zowie, 7 months ago
    A thank you to Collectors Weekly for relisting I didn't relise that they were a better quaility even though I realised that they looked different to the others. I did think the gold was of a better quality then you see on some. Thank You