"AMERICAN INDIAN MARBLES BAG" ANY IDEA OF AGE?

In Art Glass > Marbles > Show & Tell.
Marbles26 of 127Marbles and bag from the 60'sA HUGE Glass Marble

ho2cultchaho2cultcha loves this.
peteypetey loves this.
pops52pops52 loves this.
gargoylecollectorgargoylecollector loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
tom61375tom61375 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

bratjdd

This has been in the family for as long as I could remember and was wondering if anyone know the age when it for came out.
It is made of suede leather and has an America Indian Logo.
I Love this old bag is so neat to have, I do collect marbles too, especially
if I find them at garage sale for less than a dollar for a bunch.
I will soon post my Marbles collection maybe I have One out of all that
might be worth some money :) Is harder for me to distinguish
the difference, they all seem to me to be the same type of glass. I have done research but for what ever reason the information does not stick with me.
I know one thing that German marbles are worth a little bit more. Lol! Well I hope you Like this old bag :)
Any comments are always Welcome!

Comments

1. tom61375 tom61375, 1 year ago
    WOW! Love it! =)
  2. bratjdd bratjdd, 1 year ago
  3. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
    This could be a very interesting poste. Grew up in the States but don't remember the brand. To be honest, I don't think I ever "shot" marbles but this interest me. Is the bag made of heavy canvas, medium or plain cloth? Are the eyelets brass or plated? Maybe it was a damned yankee area of circulation & never was good enough for us. LOL. I would guess at late 40's would about right. That's why I'm interested in what material & how it had been stored
  4. bratjdd bratjdd, 1 year ago
    Hi blunderbuss2 Thanks for the interest and question, I myself did play with my brothers :) and to your question it is soft suede leather. I search and cant seem to find the exact one.
  5. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
    I'm not interested in the marbles as I'm sure their members who can date them. I'm trying to date by the bag & I don't have it in-hand. You still didn't tell me about the eyelets. I still say late 40's.
  6. bratjdd bratjdd, 1 year ago
    blunderbuss2 I will post close up pictures tommorow and I appreciate your input.