Child size Kitchen set made by Sears circa 1960's with great graphics

In Toys > Show & Tell and Kitchen > Show & Tell.
Toys497 of 1694Child size Kitchen set made by Sears circa 1960's part2 Lincoln Road Grader

ttomtuckerttomtucker loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
HunterHunter loves this.

Posted 10 months ago

Manikin

This is a child size Kitchen set made by Sears and marked such . The copper brown color was popular from mid 60's to 80's . This set I would say was made in 1960's. The Refrigerator stands about 3 ft tall , The kitchen sink had a place to put water bucket under it and pump water up and drain water into it so it was a working sink, the other cabinet I would call bakers cupboard . The refrigerator has beautiful graphics inside and the sink has the dish soap and a glass on it . A Little girls dream kitchen and oh did I mention refrigerator says it has a automatic ice maker :-) They are made of tin and excuse the background I have them in basement .
I saw Toms Joy dish soap post and it reminded me of these . I have Bubbles dish soap not Joy . I love looking at all the brands in refrigerator . Still using glass 7 up bottles too .

Comments

1. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 10 months ago
    They seem the size of one of your larger Manniquins to operate, not sure if I ever really noticed them in their catalogs before.
  2. walksoftly walksoftly, 10 months ago
    How cool is that!
    Can I have some ice cream please?
  3. Manikin Manikin, 10 months ago
    Phil I have not seen them before this set which I have had 20 years it was in exchange for some work done for the former owner and he had it for many years and did not want to part with it :-) Each piece has Sears name on silver strip .
    LOL Bro by the time it got to you it would be milk is that ok :-) Thank you both ! Much appreciated xoxo I think it is just my size kitchen :-) I would say a kid about 36 -40 inches would be right size for it . I better measure the highest point I did not take a tape measure down to basement to get photo .
  4. aghcollect aghcollect, 10 months ago
    Interesting that all the products inside show original branded packaging. Free advertising.
  5. SEAN68 SEAN68, 10 months ago
    This is very very cool:)
  6. tom61375 tom61375, 10 months ago
    I'm a Sears guy! Love it! =)
  7. austrohungaro austrohungaro, 10 months ago
    I always loved this kind of kitchen toys!!! these are great. I don't know why I love the simple one with the cupboard
  8. Manikin Manikin, 10 months ago
    Thank you tom61375 :-) I always like Kenmore appliances from Sears too . Your Joy bottle reminded me of the graphics on this set and the use of name brands too !
  9. Manikin Manikin, 10 months ago
    Thank you austro :- ) I appreciate you stopping and picking your favorite . I know if I was a little girl I would play with the sink :-)) Many thanks !
  10. Zowie Zowie, 10 months ago
    Hi there any little girl would love to own such a wonderful gift to receive this.
  11. Manikin Manikin, 10 months ago
    Thank you Zowie . I agree except now the would not make these for children to many sharp edges everything is made of plastic with rounded corners . I have no idea how so many of us lived through all the toys they say will harm a child :-) We were careful is answer lol
  12. Zowie Zowie, 10 months ago
    Sorry I haven taken so long a few things going on anyway I agree with you, they have taken all the fun of being a child away. I think they think they should be wrapped in cotton wool. It's still a great set & if I still had children I still would let them play with this great kitchen.
  13. Manikin Manikin, 10 months ago
    Thank you Roycroftbooksfromme1 ,longings,mtg75 ,official,mikelv,sean,aghcollect,Fluffy ,kerry,mrmaj,ttom, and czechman ! I appreciate the love :-)
  14. Manikin Manikin, 9 months ago
    Thank you jameyrd ! Much appreciated :-)