Child size Kitchen set made by Sears circa 1960's part2

In Toys > Show & Tell and Kitchen > Show & Tell.
Toys619 of 1816Boys hand car.   Any knowledge of this is greatly appreciatedChild size Kitchen set made by Sears circa 1960's with great graphics

jameyrdjameyrd loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
fishheadfishhead loves this.
EJW-54EJW-54 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

Manikin

I added 2nd set showing sink and a 36 in doll Patty playpal type doing dishes as a reference to size and showing sink better with graphics and working faucets .

This is a child size Kitchen set made by Sears and marked such . The copper brown color was popular from mid 60's to 80's . This set I would say was made in 1960's. The Refrigerator stands about 3 ft tall , The kitchen sink had a place to put water bucket under it and pump water up and drain water into it so it was a working sink, the other cabinet I would call bakers cupboard . The refrigerator has beautiful graphics inside and the sink has the dish soap and a glass on it . A Little girls dream kitchen and oh did I mention refrigerator says it has a automatic ice maker :-) They are made of tin and excuse the background I have them in basement .
I saw Toms Joy dish soap post and it reminded me of these . I have Bubbles dish soap not Joy .

Comments

1. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 1 year ago
    Thought she was a real child for a moment until I looked close, the sink and tab makes you wonder if this was the last set ever made !~
  2. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    Phil she has made a few heads turn thinking she was real kid :-) She wears a 3 yr old clothes .Thank for the love :-) xo
  3. EJW-54 EJW-54, 1 year ago
    So much better than a video game!
  4. fishhead, 1 year ago
    What do you feed this child I hope it does not eat like my grand children very nice.
  5. SEAN68 SEAN68, 1 year ago
    very very cool:)
  6. walksoftly walksoftly, 1 year ago
    That's the best size reference anybody has ever used on CW!
  7. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    Thank you Bro she looks like a 2-3 yr old and pretty lifelike :-) Everyone should have a kid on their basement to stand by for size reference :-))
    @ fishhead good thing she only eats pretend food and it is reusable :-)
  8. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    @EJW I so agree where did kids imaginations go ? Video games have taken over their creativity which is more fun in the end making your own entertainment :-) Thanks for the love :-)
  9. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
  10. tom61375 tom61375, 1 year ago
    Sweet Petit! Love it! =)
  11. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    Thank you tom61375, Much appreciated :-)))
  12. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    Thank you Lisa :-) always glad to see you have popped onto one of my posts :-)
  13. Zowie Zowie, 1 year ago
    How life like your little girl is at a quick look I first thought was a young child, very lucky to have.
  14. ozmarty ozmarty, 1 year ago
    I once gave a life like doll this size a friends daughter who live about 1000 miles away on the way home they stopped for petrol ( gas ) and food ...
    then my friend was abused for leaving one of the kids in the car and while everyone else ate !!
  15. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    Ozmarty did they think the doll was a real child ? What a story . From a distance they do look real . Since I had no kids at home I had three of these tha sat at a table in a area off dining room . Many people would think I had children :-) I also had a life size real looking German Shepard who sat by front door and people would back up ! It served a good purpose from any unwanted quests :-) Thanks for the love . Since we share same name "Marty" I see your name and I think they meant me lol
  16. ozmarty ozmarty, 1 year ago
    Yes Marty they thought it was a real Kid.
    I had a manikin of a child about a 11 or 12 year old and nieces would love coming over to dress up. but others were spooked because she was such a presence .
    She now lives with one of those kids who has grown up who asked to inherit her she left home and has done all those teen age things like shared houses ....
    don't know if she has had nay boyfrieds but people still love to dress her up.!
  17. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    Great story Marty :-) Thanks for sharing it ! I love hearing them :-)
  18. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    Thank you mrmaj have missed seeing you ! Hope all is good by you and appreciate the love :-)
  19. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    Thank you sugargirl ! I sure appreciate you stopping :-)))))
  20. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    Thank you fish,zowie,aghcollect,czechman ,fluffy,mikelv,ozmarty, and bro ! I appreciate all the loves :-))
  21. inky inky, 1 year ago
    I too thought it was a real little girl till I look closer, the whole thing is wonderful!...:-)
  22. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    Thank you inky :-)))) I am always happy to see you on post . She does look real at first glance :-)
  23. Zowie Zowie, 12 months ago
    Manikin it is a beauty.
  24. Manikin Manikin, 12 months ago
    Thank you sanhardin ,zowie, and Longings, I appreciate the love on this set ! :-)
  25. bratjdd bratjdd, 12 months ago
    I love it! :)
  26. Manikin Manikin, 12 months ago
    Thank you bratjdd :-) I appreciate it and Thank you Agram.m :-))))))
  27. Manikin Manikin, 12 months ago
    Oh Bratjdd I just found the stove I thought it had one it was behind a big box :-) I am going to repost . I am excited because I found it and now it is complete !
  28. Manikin Manikin, 12 months ago
    Thank you so much aztom ! I am always glad to see you on a post and enjoy all of your's also :-)
  29. Manikin Manikin, 11 months ago
    Thank you jameyrd ! I appreciate you stopping to place a love on this post :-)