Carved Pansy Pin

In Costume Jewelry > Costume Jewelry Pins and Brooches > Show & Tell.
Costume Jewelry Pins and Brooc…375 of 919Cicada BroochVictory Pin with Torch

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
ZowieZowie loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.

I like pansies and could not resist getting this one. It appears to be old but honestly I have no idea. The little pansy pendant I posted earlier. There are some similarities between the two pieces but I think the material of the larger pin might be different.

Thanks for looking:)

1. Newtimes Newtimes, 2 years ago
    c- clasp and t-hinge, I think it dates maybe from the twenties cause the t-hinge doesnt look really old. Could be ivory but I have a really bad screen so I cant be sure
  2. freiheit freiheit, 2 years ago
    Thanks Newtimes. It's not your screen that's bad - it's my photograph. I really need to learn to take better pictures:(
  3. freiheit freiheit, 2 years ago
    Thanks a lot, valentino97 and vetraio50:)
  4. Zowie Zowie, 2 years ago
    Hi nice it seem by the length of pin it has some age. If you like Pansy's I'm sure some old earring's I have on my site would please you they are from 1947 I have a picture of my mum wearing them. Keep your peices coming.
  5. freiheit freiheit, 2 years ago
    Thanks, Zowie, I'll take a look:)
  6. davyd286, 2 years ago
    The larger flower definitely looks like ivory and could have been made in Hawaii in the 60s or even a bit later. The smaller flower is unfortunately, too blurry to tell.
  7. Zowie Zowie, 2 years ago
    I hope you found the earings in the photo on the laptop mum isn't wearing them They were made in Austria these are pretty. Sorry have taken some time to get back
  8. freiheit freiheit, 2 years ago
    Thanks, davyd286. I really have to learn to take better pictures:(
    Also many thanks to Zowie!
  9. Zowie Zowie, 2 years ago
    As far as pictures go your not the only one I just point & shoot then hope for the best.