Clock my mom gave me she found in garbage bag

In Clocks > Show & Tell.
Clocks269 of 2092KERRY10456 Read Please!!!! :)From at least 30-40's electric cherub mantel clock

peteypetey loves this.
RadegunderRadegunder loves this.
gargoylecollectorgargoylecollector loves this.
Bruce99Bruce99 loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
pops52pops52 loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
pw-collectorpw-collector loves this.
ttomtuckerttomtucker loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.

Posted 6 months ago

bratjdd

Any idea on this clock was wondering if it's worth keeping need your opinion. I believe is missing a part on back to wind the clock.

Comments

1. pw-collector pw-collector, 6 months ago
    bratjdd,
    Nice jewelers advertising clock. It is wound with a clock key at the winding post under the hands of the face of the clock.
    Can you remove the back so we can see the movement?
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Dave
  2. bratjdd bratjdd, 6 months ago
    Thank you, pw-collecetor,sghcollect,Phil,kerry10456 :)
  3. bratjdd bratjdd, 6 months ago
    gargoylecollector,Bruce99,walksoftly,mikelv85,vetraio50,pops52,ttomtucker :)

4. kerry10456 kerry10456, 6 months ago
    I sent an email to the one listed in profile, if it didn't make it through, here's mine
    kerry10456@yahoo.com
  5. bratjdd bratjdd, 6 months ago
    It did it came through, I sent you a response.
  6. kerry10456 kerry10456, 5 months ago
    Hello bratjdd, it arrived today, and the packing was superb, wasn't half as bad as you lead me to believe, lol. You did a great job. Thanks Again for the wonderful clock, I will have it going tonight, well hope so :-)))
  7. bratjdd bratjdd, 5 months ago
    I'm so glad. You are to kind I know it was terrible!!! Lol
  8. Manikin Manikin, 5 months ago
    Bratjdd that was so sweet of you ! I knew it belonged at kerry's :-) xoxo
  9. bratjdd bratjdd, 5 months ago
    Thanks Manikin, You and me both :) It went to a great Guy!!!
  10. Manikin Manikin, 5 months ago
    Yes it did bratjdd :-) You are so lovable and kind xoxo we all appreciate you on CW ! proud to call you a friend .
  11. kerry10456 kerry10456, 5 months ago
    Hello Again, sorry so long in response, Just finished up on the clock, Working, keeping pretty close time , will have to recheck in the morning, but running for an hour now and hasn't lost or gain any noticeable time.
    Thanks Mani for the vote of confidence and you too bratjdd for the nice guy complement, make a person feel special, well I'm feeling that way for sure. Thanks again for the wonderful treasure, I Love it. :-)))
  12. bratjdd bratjdd, 5 months ago
    I am so happy you Love it! lets hope it keep ticking and keep time what am i saying i am sure it will you are the (Clock expert! ) :)
  13. kerry10456 kerry10456, 5 months ago
    It's been placed right above my work desk and seem to be right at home, looking down at the pieces and parts of several other "Projects" lol :-)))
  14. bratjdd bratjdd, 5 months ago
    That's sweet! take picture love to see :)