Christian Dior by Kramer of NY

In Costume Jewelry > Kramer Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Kramer Costume Jewelry11 of 22Kramer of New York blue rhinestones brooch/pinKramer Pin

bratjddbratjdd loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
freiheitfreiheit loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.

This came from my husband's maternal grandmother. It's a gorgeous set, however the bracelet is missing a few tiny green square stones near the clasp. Any advice on where to find excellent quality replacements is much appreciated. Collecting vintage costume jewelry is a new journey for me!

1. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Stunning ! love it and wlcome to CW :-)))))) Great post
  2. TimelessStyle TimelessStyle, 2 years ago
    Thanks so much Manikin!
  3. freiheit freiheit, 2 years ago
    Try I hope I got the website correct. Davyd286 suggested it for one of my first postings. I just haven't found the time yet to order. Good luck!
  4. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 2 years ago
    I love Christian Dior by Kramer. On a recent show... One set that was worn by Marilyn sold for several hundred thousand dollars... :)
  5. TimelessStyle TimelessStyle, 2 years ago
    Thanks so much, Phil and freiheit. I've been poking around this morning - what a great selection! I'll check out the charity shops, too.

DrFluffy - I can't imagine this set would ever sell for that much... Wowza! It will stay with me for a long, long time so I'll never find out. :)
  6. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 2 years ago
    Yes... I think that one was sold so high because the Marilyn Monroe connection... But regardless the pieces are beautiful.
  7. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
    This is a gorgeous set. I've used Mr. Stones and been happy w/their expertise. I also bought vintage mix bag on ebay. (If you go this route, be sure you're buying vintage) And of course build up your own stash from thrift stores or cheap broken items. Welcome to CW - you started w/a very beautiful set.

PS - Sometimes prongs get caught on sweater and jacket cuffs and pull away. Before you wear it take a look or shake it for any loose rattling....
  8. davyd286, 2 years ago