Green Depression Glass

In Glassware > Depression Glass > Show & Tell and Glassware > Anchor Hocking Glassware > Show & Tell.
Depression Glass147 of 379Unique Pink Depression GlassBanana Plate or Paper Towels!  Dep. Glass? or?

AimathenaAimathena loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
aldo78aldo78 loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.

Posted 11 months ago

Aimathena

Here are a few green depression glass pieces. Because they're all very beautiful, I have not limited the collection to just one color or design. I started out collecting the pink depression glass, I have since added green and yellow aka amber.

Many thanks to Paul and all his very wonderful knowledge of glass. Thank you for sharing.
1st photo
l to right, Royal Lace by Hazel Atlas; Princess by Hocking.

2nd photo, small s&p in foreground by Hazel Atlas. These also come in clear and cobalt blue, probably pink as well. They only gave them a number rather than a name.

4th photo looks like sherbets from Federal, optic type pattern and the other could be Diana (original catalogs show this to be the correct sherbet for the pattern even though the flutes are much wider than the rest of the pattern), but if memory is serving me right now, I don't think Diana was made in green. They may have made green ones on their own, not sold with the Diana sets.

Comments

1. walksoftly walksoftly, 11 months ago
    I love the 3D effect in the plate in the upper right of pic #3.
  2. Aimathena, 11 months ago
    Thanks for the loves...
    Kerry
    Aldo
    Agh
    Val
    Gargo
    Tom
    Scott
    David
    Leah
    Sean
    Rad
  3. Paul71 Paul71, 9 months ago
    Saw you ask for help in another post. First photo l to right, Royal Lace by Hazel Atlas; Princess by Hocking. Second photo, small s&p in foreground by Hazel Atlas. These also come in clear and cobalt blue, probably pink as well. They only gave them a number rather than a name. 3rd photo, clockwise starting with the divided dish: Hocking's Cameo, Federal's Pear Optic or Thumbprint, Jeannette's Cubist and MacBeth Evans S-Pattern. Last photo looks like sherbets from Federal, optic type pattern and the other could be Diana (original catalogs show this to be the correct sherbet for the pattern even though the flutes are much wider than the rest of the pattern), but if memory is serving me right now, I don't think Diana was made in green. They may have made green ones on their own, not sold with the Diana sets.
  4. Aimathena, 9 months ago
    Wow, that was very impressive Paul. Thank you so much, how kind are you to take the time to identify so many items. I truly appreciate your time and effort. You're wonderful!
  5. fortapache fortapache, 9 months ago
    Nice pieces. I am all over the place with my green depression glass too.
  6. Paul71 Paul71, 9 months ago
    You're welcome, one of my 'random acts of kindness' for the day :)
  7. Aimathena, 9 months ago
    LoL Fort, it's so much fun, isn't it :-)

Thanks for the love xo...
    pops
    fort
  8. nutsabotas6 nutsabotas6, 9 months ago
    Is there any good glassware left? I think you're buying it all up! These are lovely.
  9. Aimathena, 9 months ago
    There are a few, but I've already called bids on them as well.
  10. nutsabotas6 nutsabotas6, 9 months ago
    Ha, Ha, Ha That's a good one.