1950's or 60's Napier bracelet and clip earrings w/celluloid jewely box

In Costume Jewelry > Napier Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell and Fine Jewelry > Jewelry Boxes > Show & Tell.
Napier Costume Jewelry6 of 18Napier costume jewelry, necklace with pendant from GoodwillNapier

Agram.mAgram.m loves this.
AimathenaAimathena loves this.
tom61375tom61375 loves this.
sarahoffsarahoff loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
gargoylecollectorgargoylecollector loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.

Posted 9 months ago

valentino97

I bought this Napier bracelet and clip earrings as a set - not. Both are marked Napier in a beautiful antiqued silver finish. Bracelet - vertebrae? Clip earrings - wheat? I love them but mostly wear the bracelet.

Displayed w/a same time-frame celluloid jewelry box in my favorite color.

Any more information is appreciated and thank you for taking a look.

-Val

Comments

1. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 9 months ago
    I love this.... I was trying to this design on ebay once, but the price got too out of hand
  2. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 9 months ago
    BUY this design
  3. valentino97 valentino97, 9 months ago
    Thanks Nadia - I found these about 10 yrs ago at an antique store and together I don't think I paid more than $25. It was on one of my trips back home to the Midwest. Of course I was lucky - wouldn't be able to find them now for this price. Thank you for loving! Isn't the bracelet incredible?
  4. Newtimes Newtimes, 9 months ago
    Hey valentino, nice set! I had no idea those are that expensive.
    Same here, I love posting on CW to document my stuff.
  5. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 9 months ago
    Agreed Val... One of the benefits of CW... Going thru our stuff!!! And it has made me slow down on the purchases :)
  6. valentino97 valentino97, 9 months ago
    Newtimes and Nadia - AGREE - and definitely that I've cut down on buying because I'm "finding" my things aain and enjoying them.
  7. valentino97 valentino97, 9 months ago
    Thank you all for the loves: Kerry, Kevin, Gargoyle, Newtimes, Mike and Sara!
  8. Aimathena, 9 months ago
    I really like that green jewelry box too :^)
  9. valentino97 valentino97, 9 months ago
    These jewelry boxes are not too expensive if you find them first hand. On ebay with shipping??? it's about $50. I know you can find this for less at antique stores and junking around. I love green too. Thank you my friend!
  10. valentino97 valentino97, 9 months ago
    Thank you Leah, Sean, Tom and Aim!
  11. valentino97 valentino97, 8 months ago