Posted 12 months ago
fully marked: Eder Gmunden, Orig Handarbeit
Diameter: 24,5cm (9.5")
this is a piece of austrian pottery which comes with a franz marc motif, which strongly reminds of his painting" turm der blauen pferde" (tower of the blue horses) from 1913.
Hans Eder (*13.07.1915-?) studied at Schleiss Gmunden from 1931 run his ever workshop in Gmunden from 1946 to 1971