My Birds have a curious rare chemistry.

In Animals > Show & Tell and Figurines > Show & Tell.
Animals1693 of 3407Clydesdale Team with WagonMy old elephant

mrcolorzmrcolorz loves this.
Virginia.vintageVirginia.vintage loves this.
lundylundy loves this.
lisalisa loves this.
michellerduBoismichellerduBois likes this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
tom61375tom61375 loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
fhrjr2fhrjr2 likes this.

Made of 62% Nickel ~ 10% Bismuth ~ 15% Rhenium ~ 4% ~ Tantalum 6% ~ Antimony ~ 1% ~ Cobalt 1% ~ Magnesium 1% ~ Candium . Male 6" H x 7" L, Female 5" H x 7". . Male about 2 lbs. Curious Female 1 1/2 lbs. Why all of these rare elements? These are very uncommon to be used in a set of pheasants. I have heard tell that they might have a European origin, maybe Germany, probable use as was told placements on an elegant table when serving a pheasant dish. This was suggested by another owner of a pair of the curious birds. They are unmarked and I have had them tested by a spectrometer and these were the results above. Any help will help my enigma. Thank you, Michelle DuBois

1. fhrjr2 fhrjr2, 2 years ago
    I hate to burst your bubble but these birds are not matched and not pheasants. I breed birds and you have one hook bill. That doesn't fit in the pheasant world.
  2. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 2 years ago
    I thought they were obviously stylised.
  3. fhrjr2 fhrjr2, 2 years ago
    Perhaps they are stylized but you don't put a hook bill on a table where pheasant is being served. They are a rather unique pair to be together but none the less unique.
  4. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 2 years ago
    Picky, picky, picky. How many people sitting down to a pheasant dinner are going to notice? LOL! Michellerd! You're definitely going to have to file that hook off of the bird's bill. Just having a little fun with you, fhrjr2 <:)=<
  5. michellerduBois michellerduBois, 2 years ago
    blunderbuss2, no bubble to burst. First of all what you say is for the birds. They look nothing like the bird or duck species you raise. You are first of all wrong about the species, along with the fact that these are not a set.. You haven't even answered my question as to the why they would use such rare metals on these pheasants. These were recognized to be of German descent and I don't care if you think they are They are a curious mixture non the less. I do respectfully disagree with you.Michelle DuBois