Very cool rare JARTS set in original box

In Games > 1960s and 1970s Games > Show & Tell and Toys > Show & Tell.
1960s and 1970s Games11 of 37Original "Masterpiece" Game by Parker Brothers / Circa 1970The bestest alarm clock man ever made - vintage, and hand made by someone else

antiqueroseantiquerose loves this.
nutsabotas6nutsabotas6 loves this.
CaperkidCaperkid loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
jonimajonima loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.

This is a very rare complete set of jarts the lawn dart game .. I came across this one day out and about .. I know they have been banned by the U.S. toy's and gamming.. they sit on my shelf . I don't think I would ever let my kids play with them . I think I can remember one time when I was a kid throwing them around a yard . The box is very frail and brittle . just a cool piece I though I would share

1. jonima jonima, 2 years ago
    I saw a complete set in the box earlier this year at the flea market and didn't buy them. Been kicking myself ever since.
  2. sade11210412, 2 years ago
    I bet ! Thanks for the comment Jonima .. Their neat!
  3. sade11210412, 2 years ago
    P.S. you don't even want to know what I had to fork out for this set . I know we should not talk about money but it was less than 10.00
  4. jonima jonima, 2 years ago
    Yeah, I don't want to hear it. LOL.
  5. antiquerose antiquerose, 9 days ago
    Nice set -- Grew up with them. I do not know IF you can even Sell them anymore as I thought they were illegal to sell ( Due to injuries). Yes they are a collectible, so just keep them as they do form a toy that was thought to be safe, then down the road was not. So has a collectible factor
  6. sade11210412, 8 days ago
    Your right Antiquerose. There was a warning sent out in 1988 and I think in 1997 they were made illegal to sell. I have tried to list them on ebay 2 times kicked off both times. Every once and awhile one sneaks by them. I'm no longer trying to sell them. I check ebay all of the time sometimes you see someone just trying to sell a box or a fin. I't a neat piece that sits in the garage. This is a good example notice how they don't even mention the word Jart.