Posted 1 year ago
- Occupied Territory Philippines / Japanese Invasion Currency / (1942)
- Obverse: Ten Centavos / Light Brown / Red Letter Code: PR
- Reverse: Numeric Denomination '10' / Brown color
- Aiello catalog# 104 (Philippines) - Condition: CU (Crisp Uncirculated)
-- Japanese invasion money, officially known as Southern Development Bank Notes, was currency issued by the Japanese Military Authority, as a
replacement for local currency after the conquest of colonies and other states in WW II.
- 1942 issue consisted of denominations of 1, 5, 10 and 50 centavos and 1, 5, and 10 pesos.