Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Unusual fruit bowl?

In China and Dinnerware > Show & Tell.
Pottery1 of 9675Roseville PineconePitcher and Mugs
Love it
Like it

SEAN68SEAN68 loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
See 5 more
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 3 years ago


(81 items)

I have come across this unusual dish that measures 12 and a half inches across and stands 4 inches high. It was made by Wilkinson Ltd, England. I have found a lot of other things they made but cannot find anything similar and have no idea of age. The gilt on the rim is worn so I think it has been around for a while. Any ideas Guys?



Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. maryh1956 maryh1956, 3 years ago
    Looks like the mark was in use between 1910-30. Here’s a link to a great Staffordshire pottery resource:
  2. elainekay42 elainekay42, 3 years ago
    Thank you. x
  3. maryh1956 maryh1956, 3 years ago
    Couldn’t find the pattern or shape at, but I think there’s a similar website in the UK called china finders, so you might have better luck there. I would probably call it a vegetable server or bowl when you search
  4. maryh1956 maryh1956, 3 years ago
    Or fruit bowl!
  5. elainekay42 elainekay42, 3 years ago
    Hi. it was used for fruit when I was a child. Mum always called it her fruit dish but I think bowl is the correct word. LOL. Thanks. x

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.