Posted 1 year ago
- TIME Magazine / November 5, 1979 issue / Volume 114, Number 19
- Cover: "The Kennedy Challenge" features Senator Edward Kennedy as he was formally to announce his challenge to the incumbent President Jimmy Carter for the Democratic nomination for the United States Presidency.
- fully intact magazine, 112 pages / illustrated / advertisements
-- Other featured stories: Nuclear Safety Commission report on the near meltdown at Pennsylvania's Three Mile Island Nuclear Power Plant 7 months prior.
- The assassination of President Park Chung Hee, strongman ruler of South Korea.
- Inside the U.S. Supreme Court with newly-appointed Chief Justice Warren Burger.