Posted 1 year ago
- Cocktail stirrer (or "swizzle stick")
- Bally's Park Place Casino Hotel located in Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Bally's Casino Hotel logo in silver print on white plastic base
- Reverse is blank / 6" long / circa late 1980's
- Bally's Park Place Casino Hotel is a luxury hotel and casino on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City, New Jersey that opened in 1979. It is famous for its address of "Park Place and the Boardwalk", two locations popularized by the board game Monopoly. Bally's is one of the largest hotels on the boardwalk with nearly 2,000 rooms. Two of its four hotel towers are at least 80 years old: The Claridge Tower was opened in 1930 and the Dennis Tower was opened in 1921. - The Wild Wild West Casino was opened as an expansion of Bally's in 1997. - It is currently named Bally's Atlantic City and owned by Caesar's Entertainment.