Posted 3 years ago
An unusual 23"x29" wooden sign containing the 1914 New Eng Tel & Tel Bell Seal. This sign is mounted on a turned wood post which stands four feet high and rests in an oak base. It was portable and used in a classy setting for fashion shows in Milton, MA The seal isstenciled on finished oak with the words "PUBLIC TELEPHONES" stenciled in gold leaf. The sign was used from 1914 through 1950.