vintage coca cola refrigerator

In Coca-Cola > Coca Cola Coolers > Show & Tell.
Coca Cola Coolers220 of 265Coca Cola CoolerCoca Cola Cooler

roughy33roughy33 loves this.
VintageTAKER54VintageTAKER54 likes this.
pamarapamara likes this.
officialfuelofficialfuel likes this.
doynger69doynger69 likes this.

pamara

we just purchased a summer home and have found so much stuff in the basement, including this item, my husband says it's worthless but I would love to prove him wrong

Comments

1. Dizzydave Dizzydave, 3 years ago
    Now Now Ray, I may be closer to Pamara! It would be quicker for me to pick it up! LOL Dave
  2. Dizzydave Dizzydave, 3 years ago
    Coca Cold Kid will be on, he can tell you everything about Coke! Dave
  3. SSmoothie, 3 years ago
    Mine like that are not worthless when I can get $3-400 out of them in that shape. When the cooler motor works I can get more.
  4. SSmoothie, 3 years ago
    Awe, cap catcher and bottle are gone drop it a hundred or so.
  5. cocacolakid97, 3 years ago
    Nice attempt ray, i probably would've done the same thing. :) But this is a 1939 cooler??? Or maybe early 40's. would help if you find the model tag and tell us the manufactorer, other then that, I can't tell you anything more. But this thing is worth 100 bucks to me. and drop hundred just because cap catcher and opener is missing? I saw a coke cap catcher at a antque mall for 20 bucks, and you can find a little ole rusty starr opener for 5-10 bucks.
  6. SSmoothie, 3 years ago
    Here is your machine. http://soda-machines.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=642&Itemid=14

CCK original Cap catchers are hard to find for these. They made alot of wall hanging type that might be go for about $20 but the cooler ones with no rust are worth alittle more.
  7. cocacolakid97 cocacolakid97, 3 years ago
    OK ssmoothie, maybe i should buy the cap catcher.
  8. pamara, 3 years ago
    Sorry, I have no Idea. I only posted my things to see if they had any value, try one of the collecters links above.
  9. Pop_abides Pop_abides, 3 years ago
    pamara: you have control to delete sales people, that's not what we are all about..........
  10. floyd ross, 3 years ago
    hi folks,
    just picked one up just like this one.trying to understand cooling system?
    is there discription on how they run? the compressor works gets somewhat cool to 42
    degrees. but turns on an off alot. all i can say is thanks for the help
  11. SSmoothie, 3 years ago
    May need a new t-stat. Subscribe here http://soda-machines.com/discussions/index.php
  12. houch84 houch84, 3 years ago
    nice find, like the embossed coke sign on the inner doors. I have a simular chest without the cooling unit. I guess these guys proved your hubby wrong.