Sewing machine White Rotary USA

In Sewing > Non-Singer Sewing Machines > Show & Tell and Sewing > Show & Tell.
Non-Singer Sewing Machines155 of 175Dressmaker Specialmy mother's OLD toy sewing machine

ryan86

Anyone have any idea on how much these roughly go for? In good shape for how old it is!

Comments

1. Vestaswind Vestaswind, 4 years ago
    I have this treadle in the 6 drawer. These go between $100-150 because it doesn't have the more ornate front. Also a person would take into consideration the condition of the veneer on the surface, that either brings the value up or down.
  2. Marie, 3 years ago
    I just bought a six drawer also for $95. Where can I find a manual or its operating instructions ?
  3. linda mcdonald, 3 years ago
  4. Misty Kerr, 3 years ago
    I have a Singer sewing machine with the serial number of AG853338 that my grandmother gave me. I would like to know how old this machine is. Thank you
  5. Bernadette Bernadette, 3 years ago
    Misty if your Singer serial number is correct, it is a model 221 or Featherweight made in October 1946. you're a lucky girl :)
  6. Linda Bracewell, 3 years ago
    I have a White Rotary U.S.A. Treadle sewing machine # FR 4153362. How much is it worth? I plan on refinishing it. Someone painted it Mahogany. Everything is in working order.
  7. lundy lundy, 3 years ago
    4 mine is a singer new home 002291 i have all the attachments you can see it on mine i could make copys on the manual and mail them to you marie
  8. barbara, 3 years ago
    trying to date a white rotary sn fr 3149635., black,with floral designs made in usa on it. have seen picties of similar ones so I'm guessing 1920's or 1030's
  9. Bernadette Bernadette, 3 years ago
    <<I went to singer sewing machines co. on line and put in my serial number and found out mine is a 1902 singer model 27, then I clicked on manual and I printed it at no charge. Hope this information is helpful to you. -Linda mcd>>
    That is only going to be helpful if your machine is a Singer. It will not work for a White Family Rotary - don't look up FR in Singer's lists.
    Lundy which make is your machine? there is no such thing as Singer New Home.
    Look at this site for White Dates;