Wrought Iron Ashtray Stand

In Tobacciana > Ashtrays > Show & Tell.
Ashtrays532 of 5671940'S?? Advertising Ash TraysSpatter glass

vintagemadvintagemad loves this.
Shawnl86Shawnl86 likes this.
tikiraytikiray loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel likes this.

bahamaboy

This is another item from my uncles barn. It was free and that's almost the best part. This wrought iron piece has some awesome detail and probably was initially on an outdoor area of a hotel or such. Just a real neat piece.

Comments

1. Shawnl86 Shawnl86, 4 years ago
    A Vaseline ashtray would look excellent in that beauty!
  2. bahamaboy bahamaboy, 4 years ago
    Now you realize you have lit a spark and will have caused me to research just what a "Vaseline" ashtray is. Like I really need something else to research?? But no, really, thanks for the comment. This is what I love about this site. I'm able to look at all of the neat stuff others have and also able to share a few of the things I have. I'm mainly trying to put the most different and the most unusual items up for inspection and comment. I could spend a year of 4-hour days taking pics and posting all of my junk. (I know it's not junk lol, it's just that some of the pieces have been called that by others that use to be very close to me and that lived under the same roof. No need to say more as that was always somewhat of a conflict because the other half had zero interest in what interested me. Oh well... So much for opposites attracting...
  3. Shawnl86 Shawnl86, 4 years ago
    Vaseline Glass has Uranium in it so it Glows under a Black Light, Some people collect nothing but Vaseline and I can’t blame them it’s Very Unique and Interesting, I show people who have no idea about glass when they come over and everyone loves it!
  4. bahamaboy bahamaboy, 4 years ago
    That is too cool. Thanks for sharing that info.
  5. shortfellow shortfellow, 4 years ago
    ashtray is neet, check out my site i also have a ashtray stand.