Farber Brother's Cobalt Ice Container

In Glassware > Cambridge Glass > Show & Tell and Art Deco > Show & Tell.
Cambridge Glass24 of 26Farber Brothers condiment setFarber Brothers Decanters

nldionnenldionne loves this.
musikchoomusikchoo loves this.
TrustyHucksterTrustyHuckster loves this.
MysticshoreMysticshore loves this.
MaltamaryMaltamary loves this.
peteeonepeteeone likes this.
StihlCollectorStihlCollector loves this.

upstatenyc…

This is from my wife's Farber Brother's collection
I think this Cobalt glass Ice container is her favorite piece. The glass is Cambridge, and a really great deep blue. I really like the Farber Brothers base/Cambridge glass combo, in all the different colors.

Comments

1. StihlCollector StihlCollector, 4 years ago
    Love that deep blue.
  2. upstatenycollector upstatenycollector, 4 years ago
    Thanks, Stihl.
  3. Deb Lindsley, 4 years ago
    I love that blue too. I have several of the wine stems with the chrome bases and think the quality of the glass in all the pieces is very nice. Love the different colors and the shape of the winestems. Would love to see more pictures of your wife's collection.
  4. upstatenycollector upstatenycollector, 4 years ago
    I will be posting more soon. Do you have the standard pattern, or the "elegant" pattern. This piece is the standard, the decanter set I posted has the elegant.
  5. upstatenycollector upstatenycollector, 4 years ago
    I have just posted several more pieces of my wifes collection, Deb. Thanks for asking
  6. Deb Lindsley, 4 years ago
    If I recall correctly (because the set is in a back room I haven't been in for a year) the set is standard. The wine glasses aren't like your wife's though. They flare outward. Very pretty glass. I have several different colors of the wine glasses. Don't have a decanter yet though I have been considering buying one.
  7. upstatenycollector upstatenycollector, 4 years ago
    Sweet! Thanks for looking, If you have any pics, please post. I'd like to see somebody post some Farber beside me. I know it's out there, it goes fast on ebay.
  8. nldionne nldionne, 1 year ago