Recognize this "Major Award"?

In Lamps > Show & Tell and Movies > Movie Props > Show & Tell.
Lamps2994 of 3416Love this oil lamp!Lady with a bird lamp -still looking for maker

aycockonxionaycockonxion loves this.
tom61375tom61375 loves this.
ho2cultchaho2cultcha loves this.
undrealundreal loves this.
mich13mich13 likes this.
officialfuelofficialfuel likes this.
marcobabe13marcobabe13 likes this.
Railhead1966Railhead1966 likes this.
bahamaboybahamaboy loves this.
ttomtuckerttomtucker likes this.
VintageTAKER54VintageTAKER54 likes this.
vanskyock24vanskyock24 loves this.

VikingFan82

"A Christmas Story" has been a Christmas tradition in my family since the movie came out, my dad always liked the lamp in the movie, so when I saw this a few years ago I couldn't resist. It's a miniature replica, about 13" tall.

Comments

1. vanskyock24 vanskyock24, 3 years ago
    yes i reconize it, thats my wifes favorite movie she watchs it several times a year and knows it word by word you bumpus lol. you made my wifes day
  2. tikiray tikiray, 3 years ago
    LOL I have one too! My best friend bought it for me a few years ago when she was buying herself one! I love that movie! The dog in my profile picture with the patch on his eye is named after the boy in that movie... Ralphie. lol
  3. ttomtucker ttomtucker, 3 years ago
    I just saw one of these replica's at a Italian Restaurant a couple months ago. I talk to the owner about the lamp and he said I was the first to bring that movie up.
  4. vintagemad vintagemad, 3 years ago
    I use the quote "Notafinga"(Not a finger) all the time. I hope no one will be offended by this but "sons a bitchen Bumpus" is used often in my home and one of my favorites. But you have to yell it like the old man or it just sounds odd!
  5. VikingFan82 VikingFan82, 3 years ago
    Awesome! our family uses it too! He definitely had a distinct way of yelling it.
  6. VikingFan82 VikingFan82, 3 years ago
    We also use "probably from his father" in certain situations, haha!
  7. marcobabe13 marcobabe13, 3 years ago
    Beware: your wife might "accidently on purpose" break this lamp while she's watering plants! lol
  8. Lee Sayer, 3 years ago
    VIKING : Thanks for sharing with us,I have seen the movie many times and hopefully many more times.I lived through that era so can relate to it.
  9. Vontrike Vontrike, 3 years ago
    There is also A summer story,,while not as good,,it is worth watching.