Stetson 22 KT Gold China

In China and Dinnerware > Show & Tell.
China and Dinnerware2157 of 2481One of my many favorite hand-me-downs...RS PrussiaMinton China - Teal Blue

bradandresbradandres loves this.
aknowlesaknowles loves this.

amyledbetter

I am trying to find out more information about this set of China. I only found on Ebay the name Stetson Gold Scroll but it did not give much information.

Thanks for your help.

Amy Ledbetter

Comments

1. cis2you cis2you, 3 years ago
    go to google.com, there are several websites with info. Also, try Replacements.com
  2. DecorativeDishes.net, 3 years ago
    Stetson China was made in Lincoln IL from 1919 to 1965 according to Kovel's. This looks like 1940's to me.
  3. Cathy Thomas, 3 years ago
    What is the value of the Stetson 22 karat gold china
  4. aknowles, 3 years ago
    i recently acquired a set just like this one and found out a name but i couldn't tell in the pics if it's 22kt gold like ours. this is what i found on replacmentchina.com

Item#: 98577 --- Manufacturer Status: Discontinued

Pattern: STT28 by STETSON [STTSTT28]
    Description: GOLD GREEK KEY & SHIELDS
    i am trying to find places where i can buy more to this set
  5. Joanna, 3 years ago
    Aknowles, there is a large 50 piece set selling on ebay. I also just bought 14 pieces (including sugar and creamer, oval serving dish, fruit bowls, cups, etc.) at an auction. They are lovely. I'm very happy to find here more info about them, as I'm going to try to sell them.
  6. Aknowles, 3 years ago
    Joanna i went to ebay trying to find it and couldn't :(
    i'm glad you are enjoying your set.
  7. Joanna, 3 years ago
    Aknowles, here's the ebay link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stetson-China-Gold-Greek-Key-50-Pc-Set-Dinnerware-/320638382884.

There's also a 14 piece set selling on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/85355181/stetson-gold-greek-key-dishes?ref=sr_gallery_2&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=gold+++stetson&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=vintage&ga_facet=vintage