quick aid fire guard

In Firefighting > Show & Tell.
Firefighting227 of 302Antique Fireman Bellow-Horn1930s brass fire extiguisher

slayersithslayersith likes this.
vanskyock24vanskyock24 loves this.
Jenny2669Jenny2669 likes this.
PhilipPhilip likes this.
officialfuelofficialfuel likes this.

vanskyock24

all brass quick aid fire guard with holding bracket one quart made by the general detriot corp and the general pacific corp underwriters laboratories inc number c901807

Comments

1. Pop_abides Pop_abides, 3 years ago
    What ever you do....DO NOT USE THIS....the carbontetrachloride used as an agent is very dangerous.................
    That being said, it's great to look at !
  2. Pop_abides Pop_abides, 3 years ago
    from wekipedia : Exposure to high concentrations of carbon tetrachloride (including vapor) can affect the central nervous system, degenerate the liver[10] and kidneys[12] and may result (after prolonged exposure) in coma and even death.[13] Chronic exposure to carbon tetrachloride can cause liver[14][15] and kidney damage and could result in cancer.[16] More information can be found in Material safety data sheets.[17]

3. Pop_abides Pop_abides, 3 years ago
    I said that I liked the extinguisher ! I don't know where 'levelheaded' got that I hated...............I think that vanskyock24 knew where I was coming from.... safety concerns.
  4. vanskyock24 vanskyock24, 3 years ago
    hi, pops i know what you was saying i dont know why he went off on you either anyway the extinguisher is empty i appreciate your input pops and im deleting his
  5. Alan K, 3 years ago
    btw, the site is "wikipedia" not "wekipedia". Just trying to help!
  6. Pop_abides Pop_abides, 3 years ago
    Thanks Alan, I try to be accurate as I can but........................I thought I made a mistake once but I was wrong.
  7. vanskyock24 vanskyock24, 3 years ago
    lol that a boy pops
  8. Pop_abides Pop_abides, 3 years ago
    People take me much to seriously..................guess I just can't tell a joke !
  9. Pop_abides Pop_abides, 3 years ago
    Har de har har Kevin ....................I would post a newer picture but the only reason anybody takes one any more is to scare the rats.........
  10. Jenny2669 Jenny2669, 3 years ago
    That extinguisher is lovely. I have never polished mine. I kind of like the look it has. I might polish it just to see how it looks. What is the least damaging thing to polish it with?
  11. vanskyock24 vanskyock24, 3 years ago
    thanks jenny,ar, phillip and official