Vintage USA Motorcycle Kidney Belt

In Motorcycles > Harley-Davidson Motorcycles > Show & Tell and Accessories > Belts > Show & Tell.
Harley-Davidson Motorcycles110 of 1361953 Gypsy Tour Badge/Clip Tag TopperHarley Boys!

packrat-placepackrat-place loves this.
jackartjackart loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.

electobacco

Here is a leather kidney belt that I found late this past year. Attached to it was a badge from the 1953 Gypsy Tour. So I believe this would be from the 1940's to early 1950's. I posted the belt here and the badge seperately. For any motorcycle enthusiasts out there I am sure you will enjoy both these posts. Thank you for looking my friends and have a blessed evening and week ahead..... : )

Comments

1. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Thanks officialfuel.....
  2. Marc, 3 years ago
    Very nice I have a similar belt that was my fathers when he bought his 56 74 panhead Hydraglide. I have never seen one before and now I have seen this one. Very nice Thank You for sharing it!
  3. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Marc thank you for the nice comment on the item. You are welcome. Have an awesome day and remainder of the week!! : )
  4. kerry10456 kerry10456, 3 years ago
    Very nice belt, like the concho's, they seem to set it off
  5. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Thank you for the positive comment on the item kerry. I am glad you love it...thank you.... : )
  6. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Thank you so much jackart! I am glad you enjoy the post! Have a great night and week ahead! : )
  7. Ronnie K, 3 years ago
    My dad won a kidney belt at a hill clime in the 1940 s . It is a very fansey belt with red deer heads on the pockets and his first name in stainless steel lettering on the back . the belt also has red and green stones on it Happy to see one like thank you!!
  8. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    I appreciate you taking the time to post Ronnie. Thank you for the history of your belt. Take care.... : )