My G.I. Joe Comic Book Collection

In Comic Books > Comic Book Lots > Show & Tell.
Comic Book Lots2 of 3JUST FOR KICKS - COMICS - MIXcomic book lot some 10 cent

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
ReisOBrienReisOBrien loves this.
Shawnl86Shawnl86 likes this.
Frosty21Frosty21 loves this.

Grendelking

My G.I. Joe Comic Book Collection. G.I. Joe comic book collection and a few pictures of my favorites that I'm hoping will go up in value in the future. Edition # 1 of course and Edition # 2 which someone once told me was worth more than Edition # 1 for some reason (unless he was selling me a story). And Edition # 60 because Todd McFarlane (of Spawn fame) did the pencils for that particular comic book issue.

Comments

1. chase, 4 years ago
    I am just getting myself together to open a comics and collectibles store and II must tell you that this era of GI Joe comics are not terribly rare and not worth a ton. Check Overstreet's price guide: Accoridng to it #1 is worth up to $40 in mint condition and #2 is worth $35...the Mcfarland book is worth a wopping $10 BUCKS!
  2. Frosty21 Frosty21, 4 years ago
    Love them!If you hold onto them and keep them in great shape who know's. The comic book market is crazy a lot of time's. Watch and wait. Some time's some thing will spark a price increase.I just love them.Todd mcfarlane ,I like his stuff.I love comic's .Any way's.Keep Read'm and collect'm there fun.Frosty21
  3. Grendelking Grendelking, 4 years ago
    Thank you everyone.
  4. Shawnl86 Shawnl86, 3 years ago
    Sweet I love vintage G.I.Joe stuff!
  5. Grendelking Grendelking, 3 years ago
    I agree everyone, although I wouldn't mind getting my hands on an Action Comics # 1 someday for pennies on the dollar. Hey, I can dream, can't I ? ;-)
  6. ''RAVEN'', 3 years ago
    ''Whatever you are told,I would'nt worry AT ALL about your g.i.joe comic book collection. It is excellent, and i must say, you're not the ONLY one would has this assortment of g.i.joe comic books-in fact,I ALSO have a collection of the exact very same g.i.joe comic books, AND other g.i.joe comic book titles as well:special missions,order of battle ,g.i.joe vs. transformers,etc...that YOU collect also''.-by the way ,do you have the- 1986 COBRA NIGHT RAVEN S3P BLACK V.I.P. JET TRANSPORT PLANE- , included in your comic book collection or not?-just curious ''.
  7. Grendelking Grendelking, 3 years ago
    RAVEN, I would need the issue number to be sure. I purchased them more as a collectible than anything else. I haven't really read all of them. Thanks for the comment and sorry for the late reply. I've been really busy lately.