Victorian rose gold, rose cut diamonds earrings

In Fine Jewelry > Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry > Show & Tell and Fine Jewelry > Fine Jewelry Earrings > Show & Tell.
Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry393 of 432My Edwardian Era Garnet Necklace14k Gold Ring Very Large  Amethyst And Seed Pearls

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
epson233epson233 loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
wolcott1wolcott1 loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
pawispawis loves this.
phytiaphytia loves this.

Agram.m

These Victorian 14cr earrings are one of my favourites. They must be made with so much patience. That's one of the things I admire in antique juwelry. I'll think these earrings are made in the last quarter of the 19th century. Do you agree?

Comments

1. phytia phytia, 2 years ago
    Oh they look almost exactly as a pair I have that I got in Spain when I was 4 (never worn) but mine have screws on the backside.I´ll try to take a nice photo of them.Thank you for sharing!
  2. Agram.m Agram.m, 2 years ago
    phytia, what an interesting story, I am curious please show yours and thanks for loving.
  3. pawis pawis, 2 years ago
    They are gorgeous Agram.m
  4. Agram.m Agram.m, 2 years ago
    pawis, Thanks for your compliment and loving.
  5. epson233 epson233, 2 years ago
    ummmmmmmmmmmm agram -- those backs look more modern for that time period -- any markings or hallmarks
  6. Agram.m Agram.m, 2 years ago
    Epson233 yes the backs are changed and I'm really sure the are antique. I have them many many years. Thanks for your valuable comment.
  7. epson233 epson233, 2 years ago
    your welcome agram -- hope you had a good day -- mine was busy -- took the cameo in to my jeweler to have it enlarged 2 sizes -- $71 -- holy cow -- how much higher is gold going to go up -- have a great weekend
  8. Agram.m Agram.m, 2 years ago
    epson233, yes you are right, the prises arises by the day and of course the gold prices too. But in my country one working hour is very expensive because of tax. That's is also the reason why sending packages to for example the US is so expensive. A little package including insurance till $ 40 will cost $ 22. Another example on our sprit prices is 60% tax.
    And the prices all over the world are so high because of the economic crisis (they tell us?).
  9. epson233 epson233, 2 years ago
    concur agram -- the big fish have pretty well muddied up the pond on both sides