Early 1900's Lansing Michigan Water-Light Power-Heat Public Utility Hat Badge #17

In Medals Pins and Badges > Show & Tell.
Medals Pins and Badges657 of 698Pin, brooche or bite??Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorabilia

ttomtuckerttomtucker loves this.
LansingMichCollectionLansingMichCollection loves this.
fhrjr2fhrjr2 loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
purpledogpurpledog loves this.
packrat-placepackrat-place loves this.
elayem0110elayem0110 loves this.
cocacolakid97cocacolakid97 loves this.

I have seen some badges listed on Show and Tell and this is a recent find that I thought some of you would enjoy. It is about 2 inches from top to bottom and 1 1/2 inches across. I would appreciate any feedback that can be provided to me on the item as well. When is it from? Also possibly if it is a rare piece. I believe it is from the early 1900's.

Thank you as always my friends for looking, as well as any help provided, and have a blessed day! : )

Mystery Solved

1. electobacco electobacco, 4 years ago
    Thank you for the feeback AR8Jason. It is greatly appreciated. I am glad you like this item as well. Have a great day my friend! : )
  2. electobacco electobacco, 4 years ago
    Thank you very much ttomtucker. Have a great day!
  3. cocacolakid97 cocacolakid97, 4 years ago
    That's MY hometown! Yeah!
  4. electobacco electobacco, 4 years ago
    Thanks for the love cocacolakid97! A great town to be from that is for sure. There is a tremendous amount of history in your neck of the woods...
  5. elayem0110 elayem0110, 4 years ago
    My hometown!
  6. purpledog purpledog, 3 years ago
    I am alway in awe of the history behind items like this. It's so important to remember that someone actually wore this and it was a significant part of their life. Thanks for posting.
  7. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    You are welcome purpledog. I feel the same way as you. I love history. Preserving it. Collecting it. It is all good... : )
  8. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    elayemm0110 awesome that you are from the Lansing area. With this being the case I still must say GO BLUE!!! ; )
  9. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    I appreciate and thank elayem, ttom, packrat, and purple for the love and taking a peek at this item. Have an awesome day my friends! : )
  10. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Thanks for showing some love kerry. See you 'round....
  11. kerry10456 kerry10456, 3 years ago
    Your very welcome and hope you and yours have a great day.
  12. fhrjr2 fhrjr2, 3 years ago
    I will pass along a link for you that may be of help. I have a dozen or so badges and they are very collectible but on average not terrible valuable. You will find all kinds of badges on this site.
  13. antiquesareamazing antiquesareamazing, 3 years ago
    Absolutely Tremendous! I, too, am from Lansing and love preserving its history. This is a magnificent piece of history, I'm very glad you're preserving it. Wow... Incredible!!! Love It.
  14. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    I really appreciate the post fjrjrr2. Great link for information! Also antiquesareamazing thank you so much for the post and kind words. You rock! : )