Vespa PX 200 E electronic '80

In Motorcycles > Vespa Scooters > Show & Tell.
Vespa Scooters13 of 13Orange Vespa1960s Sears Puch Scooter with vintage Buco bags

officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
peteypetey loves this.
antiqueroseantiquerose loves this.
packrat-placepackrat-place loves this.
Dan121156Dan121156 loves this.
mrmajestic1mrmajestic1 loves this.
denisenrydenisenry likes this.

denisenry
(1 item)

This is a Vespa PX 200 E (electronic) for kids. We bought it in the '80 in Italia and is in very good condition.

Does anybody know what the value is ? I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

Comments

1. loko, 4 years ago
    Hi , i noticed the "license plate" says "PEG V100" try googleing Perego Vespa as i bought our grandson an electric scooter a couple years ago using my airmile credits it was made by Perego Vespa and it came with a license plate logo like the one on ur bike although i dont think the V number was 100 but it might have been. but i do believe it was a V series number on their plates prefaced with "PEG". this might be what urs is. as i recall the one i bought had a cash value of about $300.00 canadian dollars but i could be off after all these years.
  2. denisenry, 4 years ago
    Hi Loko, Thanks for your message. I will google Perego Vespa. I heard that this is a collectors item. I hope that the cash value is higher :-D ....
  3. gustavo, 4 years ago
    hi, really nice, here you have one that is sold in Italy for example,http://cgi.ebay.it/vespa-piaggio-peg-200-pk-1970-bianca-giocattolo-ascanio-/120635481154?pt=Giocattoli_d_Epoca&hash=item1c166f5c42#ht_4384wt_905 if you sell your product, let me know that I care for my child
  4. Marco, 4 years ago
    Vey good item! I had one in condition similar to yours and I can say that in the biggest vintage market here in Italy in a place called Novegro is valued about 250 $. Ciao from Italy. Marco
  5. Dan121156 Dan121156, 3 years ago
    That's really neat!
  6. antiquerose antiquerose, 10 months ago

lol......with *training wheels* on it!!

Love it!!!