Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Tea cup and oddly shaped saucer

In China and Dinnerware > Show & Tell.
China and Dinnerware3485 of 4032Sugar and CreamerIs This Really Wedgwood?
Love it
Like it

rucklczglassrucklczglass loves this.
auraaura loves this.
lisalisa likes this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 5 years ago


(2 items)

This a Tuscan China tea cup and saucer. Does anyone know the pattern name? Does anyone know if the saucer shape has a name?

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1., 5 years ago
    It's called a tennis set or snack set when the plate is combined with the saucer.

    Very pretty! Don't know the pattern name.

    I'm thinking it's from the 1020's or 30's by the style and the mark. The company was in business from 1898 to 1970.
  2. rucklczglass rucklczglass, 12 months ago
    Also called a luncheon or high tea set. Popular porcelain ware for entertainment of the ladies during mid 20th century. ;-)

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.