1930's Spiffy Cola A Swell Drink 32 Fl Ozs Quart ACL Soda Bottle General Beverage Co. Detroit Mich.

In Bottles > Cola and Pop Bottles > Show & Tell.
Cola and Pop Bottles200 of 269Holly Soda BottleRed & White Label Bottles

lisalisa loves this.
vanskyock24vanskyock24 loves this.
junkmanjoejunkmanjoe loves this.
LauraJ27LauraJ27 loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.

electobacco

Here is another bottle from my collection that it seems some of you may enjoy. From what I know it is a tougher/rarer bottle to find. I believe it is from 1934 and in great condition.

We don't use swell so much anymore do we. Can you imagine 5-hour ENERGY drink having a similar marketing plan or any other soda pop maker for that matter presently. Drink 5-hour ENERGY. Become "Spiffy" and "Swell" in a flash! Have a Coke and oh well. Be swell! I don't think it would go over so well these days for them.... : )

Thank you for looking my friends as always and have an awesome day and week! Peace out.... : )

Comments

1. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Thank you once again for showing Mr. Spiffy some love!! Have a great night and remainder of the week kerry10456..... : )
  2. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Thanks for stopping by and the love LauraJ27! Please make sure to have an awesome day! : )
  3. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Thank you so much for enjoying so many of the soda bottles I have listed on here junkmanjoe. Stay spiffy and have a swell remainder of the week my friend.... : )
  4. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Hey vanskyock24 it is good to see you around. Mr. Spiffy thanks you for showin some love! : )
  5. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Thanks for stopping by and the love Lisa. Have an awesome evening and remainder of the week my friend! : )
  6. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Good to see you around vintagemad! Thanks for the love. Take care and have a good one! : )
  7. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Thank you officialfuel! Good to see you around my friend. Have an awesome day! : )
  8. Tim, 3 years ago
    That is ONE SPIFFY BOTTLE! The Graphics are unique and FUN. I especially like the swell part. :)
  9. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Thank you for saying some nice things about this collectable Tim. I appreciate the comment and you passing by. Take care.....
  10. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    It is great to see you around MarilynD826! Thank you so much for the love of Spiffy Cola! Have a swell remainder of the week my friend.... : )
  11. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Thanks for stopping by finnfemme and the love! Have an awesome day!
  12. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Great to see you passing by pspaws1! I appreciate your love for the item. Always wishing you nothing but the best! : )
  13. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    mtg75 thank you so much for stopping by once again and the love! Have an awesome day and upcoming weekend my friend! : )
  14. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Thank you chevy59. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods my friend. Have a great weekend.... : )
  15. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Hey Signaholic! Good to see you passing by. Thanks for passing on some love for Spiffy Cola. May you make your best find yet this upcoming weekend my friend... : )
  16. Signaholic Signaholic, 3 years ago
    Thanks! We are headin out tomorrow for some more huntin.
  17. electobacco electobacco, 3 years ago
    Cool Signaholic! Hopefully your huntin was a success.