Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Long Conical Flanged Metallic Points

In Kitchen > Show & Tell.
Popular items1 of 154964What is this? I am ready to take off  in classic 49 truck .
Love it
Like it

Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 5 years ago


(72 items)

I picked these up at the tail end of an estate sail and have no idea what they are. Does anyone know or even want to guess?

Mystery Solved


  1. too_much_stuff, 5 years ago
    My best guess "Larding Needles", a device to insert Lard into pieces of meat. Used a lot in French cooking, more common back in the late 1800, early 1900s. It was a way to make meats like Venison or other wild game that did not have a lot of fat, stay moist and and cook better.
  2. Bootson Bootson, 5 years ago
    Thanks, I never would have guessed that one. Since you gave me a direction to search it I did find other info to confirm your guess. You win the prize.
  3. Bootson Bootson, 5 years ago
    Thanks BELLIN68

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.