This piece is marked "Loran Sim"

In Fine Jewelry > Aquamarine Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Aquamarine Jewelry9 of 11Antique Aquamarine and gold brooch?Aquamarine necklace

katherinescollectionskatherinescollections loves this.
martikamartika loves this.
auraaura loves this.
MarlosFindsMarlosFinds loves this.

goldenoldie

Hi, Goldenoldie here, I have tried to find info on Loran Sim, does anyone recognize this mark ? It's really lovely, the stones seem to be
Aquamarine and in excelent condition, it belonged to my mother.
Given what my mothers age would have been today my guess is that
this set is about 70 or so years old.

Comments

1. Agram.m Agram.m, 5 years ago
    Could it be Art Deco, the style looks like.
  2. nonnie, 4 years ago
    I wish that I could help. It is unusual. I
    Recently found two pins that were my aunts. One is marked as Lorna Sim
  3. MarlosFinds MarlosFinds, 3 years ago
    I just obtained a 12KGF Rose Necklace with the same hallmark. I can only find other folks' finds, no info on the hallmark. I'll keep looking, tho...It appears that this Designer created only a few of these gorgeous pieces. so I'm also looking for more.
  4. MarlosFinds MarlosFinds, 2 years ago
    I found some info! Emilio Simeone owned Loran Sim. He left Van Dell due to differences with his business partner and started his own company, Loran Sim. I'm not sure of the actual date, approximately the 1940's.
  5. SandrasAccoutrements, 18 days ago
    Hello. I have a very pretty pair of clip on earrings by Loran Sim. If they are rare are they worth something? These are gold specs inside an oval of gold plated material with a gold plated leaf under it. Let me know your thoughts. I wanted to post a pic here, but need to figure that out!
  6. SandrasAccoutrements, 18 days ago
    Sorry, they aren't
    Clip on they are screw backs. :)
  7. martika martika, 18 days ago
    Fabulous set!
  8. Celiene Celiene, 18 days ago
    MORE! Fro the web: Emilio Simeone founded the company (Loran Sim) in 1940. The company remained in production during the 1950's and 1960's in Providence, Rhode Island.