Green Delft Porcelain Wall Mounted Coffee Grinder

In Kitchen > Coffee Collectibles > Show & Tell.
Coffee Collectibles126 of 184Help identifying this itemPORCELIERS COFFEE SERVING SET

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
APPIEAPPIE loves this.

Frenchef

Found this Green Delft porcelain Coffee Grinder on the basement marked
ARMIN TROSSER
Anyone who could help me ?
Is this valuable ? & should I try to found the missing cup/ (glass)

Thanks

Mystery Solved

Comments

1. Manikin Manikin, 3 years ago
    Very nice and less seen in green color
    Here is a blue one like yours on ebay right now
  2. Frenchef Frenchef, 3 years ago
    WOW ! Thank You very much..... I guess I should try to found the missing cup.
    Any idea where to find the glass for it .....
    Thanks again,
    Raoul
  3. Manikin Manikin, 3 years ago
    I would search ebay use words " Coffee grinder mill jar" Or just coffee grinder mill Armin Trosser" One will turn up. Put in save search and check notify me daily . Ebay will send a note everyday when anything comes up" I would say it is worth getting the glass jar ! I did see one in green by another company . The jars maybe interchangeable
    Happy Thanksgiving !
  4. Manikin Manikin, 3 years ago
    Here is one in green different but close
  5. Manikin Manikin, 3 years ago
    Here is one that shows exact jar you need up close . It was square
  6. Frenchef Frenchef, 3 years ago
    Thanks again for your advice. I will....
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
    RB
  7. Manikin Manikin, 3 years ago
    Your welcome and good luck
  8. APPIE, 2 years ago
    I have Green-Delft-Porcelein-Metal-Glass-Wall-Coffee-Grinder just like Frenchef's.
    Have now used it for some thirty odd years. A Dutch immigrant brought it to Canada in the early 1950s. Does anyone know how much older it is than that?
    APPIE