Santa In A Flying Green Pickle Boat

In Postcards > Christmas Postcards > Show & Tell.
Christmas Postcards26 of 34Christmas PostcardSanta Zooming Around In Fancy Car!

KathycatKathycat loves this.
ho2cultchaho2cultcha loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
SignaholicSignaholic loves this.
HedgewalkerHedgewalker loves this.
rocker-sdrocker-sd loves this.
wolcott1wolcott1 loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
stepback_antiquesstepback_antiques loves this.

BeauxPurdy

Santa In A Flying Green Pickle Boat. These old post-cards are so colorful... That pickle balloon makes me laugh :)

Comments

1. stepback_antiques stepback_antiques, 2 years ago
    Great cards!
  2. BeauxPurdy BeauxPurdy, 2 years ago
    BELLIN68,
    stepback_antiques,
    Thank-You Very Much
  3. Signaholic, 2 years ago
    Wow, I use to have a flying green pickle too,,,,,,it was a Gerkin I think.
    Just kiddin of course, these are beautiful cards!
  4. BeauxPurdy BeauxPurdy, 2 years ago
    Signaholic, You are funny, Thank-You!
  5. Hedgewalker Hedgewalker, 2 years ago
    These are too cool!! Gotta send them back to the top !
  6. kerry10456 kerry10456, 2 years ago
    Thanks hedge for bringing these back to the top, missed them the first time around. BeauxPurdy: these are great, Love 'em!!!!!!!!!
  7. BeauxPurdy BeauxPurdy, 2 years ago
    Thank-You Hegewalker! I'm loving these old postcards- I remember my Grandmother taking me to malls (I'd drink Orange-Julius till I was sick) and fairgrounds when I was little to postcard expos- I didn't have much interest in them then, and two years ago her whole collection was they sold at auction! Now I find out how much I LOVE old postcards....Go Figure!
    I wonder if there are still postcard fairs, or if now they are all sold on-line....
  8. BeauxPurdy BeauxPurdy, 2 years ago
    BELLIN68, stepback_antiques, Signaholic, kerry10456, scandinavian_pieces
    Thank-You Everyone!
  9. wolcott1, 2 years ago
    These are amazing. Where did you ever find these??
  10. BeauxPurdy BeauxPurdy, 2 years ago
    Cleaning out my Grandmothers attic...She had a postcard collection that she kept in albums but all of those were sold at an auction, Ratts. These are the one that were just lumped in a box full of bookmarks, recipes clippings, and other 'stuff'. It is the colors that really got my attention. I know nothing of postcards, I just really like them now. Today I found a program scorecard from 1933 world series. Its all things that nobody in my family wanted & was to be discarded, but I've been having so much fun going thru it all. Everything I've posted on this site pretty much came out of that attic or basement...
  11. Kathycat Kathycat, 1 year ago
    I was just about to write the almost the same thing that BELLIN68 wrote. So here goes: Great Coloring and Beautiful Art Work