Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Fries tin wear unknown use

In Kitchen > Show & Tell.
Kitchen2805 of 3812westinghouse range tea pot
Love it
Like it

packrat-placepackrat-place loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
BluVampBluVamp loves this.
havenrainhavenrain loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
fhrjr2fhrjr2 loves this.
See 4 more
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 3 years ago


(1 item)

I have always wondered what this mite have been used for and ,how old it is. It looks like some type of flour or grain related tool. 10 "tall 6" wide.
Anybody have an idea?

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. fhrjr2 fhrjr2, 3 years ago
    That is a flour sifter. You can see one like it here:

    I don't belong to the worth site anymore so can't see the values but I monitor the site for information. Thanks for sharing it.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.