Silver Strike card deck 1939; anyone come across these before??

In Cards > Playing Cards > Show & Tell.
Playing Cards151 of 220SILVER STRIKE cards 1939 Rules/GamesGerman Playing Cards?

VintageArgentinaVintageArgentina likes this.

Does anyone have information on this item or company??? I searched high and low online and no info. found for these cards; did find some info. about Silver Strike casino coin.

This company could not be found when I searched: T-P Card Co. Green Bay, WI.......sure did see alot about the Packers though (lol).

Thanks in advance for any information you may have.

Evelyn....oh, I should say there are 12 lemons no. 1, 11 cherries no. 2, 8 oranges no. 3, 7 grapes no. 4, 6 bells no. 5, 5 stars no. 6, 4 silver strike no. 7, and one Joker. The cards are like new/linen with a few discolored, but the box is battered/soiled....thx

Mystery Solved

1. Manikin Manikin, 4 years ago
    In green bay they think that is all there is is packers Estate . The town owns the team which is unusual in football and so the loyal fans . In Wi here and another on site is also in that area maybe he will know about this card game . Thanks for sharing it !
  2. EstateFinds740 EstateFinds740, 4 years ago
    You're very welcome Manikin and thanks alot; hope he will be able to shed a little info. I tend to be very resourceful, but this time came up short. This is a great site and happy to finally be using it; thanks again.
  3. Manikin Manikin, 4 years ago
    Your welcome and and welcome to site !
  4. Manikin Manikin, 4 years ago
    one that sold it has a rare Joker in set .

53 + J + INST. SHT. + OB - NM

This is not really a deck of playing cards but rather a game using slot machine symbols on the cards. It does have a great and rare joker for you joker collectors.
    There is a club that might help also looks like they know a lot about cards ! Your set seems to be a very good one !
  5. Manikin Manikin, 4 years ago
    the card site
  6. EstateFinds740 EstateFinds740, 4 years ago
    Wow, that is how I usually end up on Ebay finding what I'm seeking even after it is sold.....gonna have to brush up on my searching skills..thanks much.
  7. Manikin Manikin, 4 years ago
    Did it solve the mystery ? I am sure the company that made these is long gone .
  8. EstateFinds740 EstateFinds740, 4 years ago
    Yes it did since there really is no more info to be found and I thank you much. You have been more than helpful...