Posted 1 year ago
I'm starting to take photos of every item in my collection for insurance purposes as well as just a catalog everything. And then to share with my Collectors Weekly family.
• 1950s school package (still in sealed envelope, never been opened!)
• 1924 needle case with a full packet of needles
• 1940s sample cardboard vending machine
• 1930s pencil box complete with pencils, pens, eraser, ruler and two ink blotters
• 1960s toy dispenser box
• 1960s syrup container
• 1950s test bottle caps
• 1960s lighter
• Three fans, one from the 1930s and two from the 1950s
• 1960s cardboard Los Angeles Bottling Plant
• 1950s cardboard bottle holder for automobile
Thanks for viewing.