Posted 5 years ago
A while back I acquired an old medicine cabinet that was still stocked with vintage items. I would like to share part of what was in the cabinet.
L to R:
1. Rexall Orderlies, " A new product which has been proven by actual test to be one of the best laxatives and cathartics known to medical science".
2. Cirtoid Compound, A new exclusive compound of Citrus Bioflavoniods.
3. Aerohalor, Abbots Powder Inhaler, still full.
4. D. J. H. McLeans Volcanic Oil Liniment, active ingredients: Chlorothymol, Pure Gum Spirits, Turpentine, Oil Flaxseed, Petroleum, Oil Hemlock, Oil Of Pine, Oil Camphor Sassafrassy.
5. Skelaxin, Acute Skeletal Muscle Relaxant, Professional Sample, three left.
6. Penicillin G Potassium for Inhalation Therapy, 100,000 units per cartridge, Abbots Sifter Cartridge, dated March, 1956.
Just some fun stuff,