Share your favorites on Show & Tell

vintage 1960's Montreal Canadians Bobble head blinker

In Hockey > Show & Tell.
Hockey Memorabilia91 of 1321993 Miller Lite Hockey Bottle Cap LightBattleship Hockey Stick
Love it
Like it

tlmbarantlmbaran likes this.
HedgewalkerHedgewalker loves this.
packrat-placepackrat-place loves this.
bebongobebongo loves this.
See 2 more
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 3 years ago


(1 item)

Very rare bobble head , my dad owns, from the 60's.. I wish I could find out what it is worth, I can't find anything on the internet about prices..

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. BobbyBHockey, 3 years ago
    Hi, I would love to know where your Dad purchased this bobble head, any help would be great.
  2. antiquerose antiquerose, 9 months ago
    Here is something similar but with a square base (scroll down) -- so not the exact same!!

    Might yours be Chalkware?

    They are called Bobble Heads ( or Bobbleheads - as one word, not 2 words) and also nodders. Always gotta consider how someone else may spell something, or call something as we do not all think/spell the correct way for vintage items

    Looks old to me
  3. antiquerose antiquerose, 9 months ago
    ....Also according to this site, in the 1960's Montreal Canadiens Hockey Rooster Number # 16 player was HENRI RICHARD

    He is the *brother* of MAURICE RICHARD ( The Rocket ). So your bobble head being of some importance in the Hockey collectible field I would say.

    I think the ones like your without the base were call *HIGH SKATE* BOBBLEHEADS // NODDERS

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.