Mystery Coin of Dreams

In US Coins > Modern Commemorative US Coins > Show & Tell and World Coins > Show & Tell.
Modern Commemorative US Coins54 of 67Wittnauer Mint: Great American TriumphsSamoa Centennia Coin (Help)

This coin was a gift and is of unknown origin. As a collector it will prove to be a challenge for it,s authenticity and recognition to be made. All comments or suggestions to assist in the process are welcome and greatly appreciated<<<<

1. Militarist Militarist, 4 years ago
    What does the other side look like? Does it have a denomination? Silver? Size?
  2. fhrjr2 fhrjr2, 4 years ago
    You will find it under U.S. territories. The reverse should show Seal of American Samoa April 17, 1900 and on bottom SAMOA MUAMUA LE ATUA. Middle is a mop and some kind of other implement crossed. You should be able to research it fairly quickly. The ones I found have an asking price of $14.
  3. ddubocq ddubocq, 4 years ago
    where exactly did you locate references to this item-and thanks for the help
  4. fhrjr2 fhrjr2, 4 years ago
    I don't recall the exact search term I used but it was easy to locate with google. It seems to be a common piece and was under U.S. territories commeratives. The reverse side you are now showing is the same as the ones google came up with. I typed in what was on the reverse side because you hadn't posted the picture as yet. I am not a collector of commeratives and the few we do have are silver and clearly marked .999. I am sure you can find out about this with a little google research.
  5. ddubocq ddubocq, 4 years ago
    The Franklin Mint has a similar piece but not this piece. I am still researching away--thanks