3 jugs by Klaus Breit (Wiesenthalhütte, 1959, 1957, 1968)

In Art Glass > Show & Tell.
Art Glass8823 of 10604RUBY vases, Per Lütken (Holmegaard, 1952)Cranberry Glass Pickle Jar

HunterHunter loves this.
momarkmomark loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
GlasswareGuyGlasswareGuy loves this.
trgrubaughtrgrubaugh loves this.
cobaltcoboldcobaltcobold loves this.

austrohung…

This is the second time I upload a very simmilar picture displaying Wiesenthalhütte stuff... but this time the three jugs were designed by Klaus Breit.

To know more about the one with the stopper, please take a look at Cobaltcobold's picture:

Comments

1. cobaltcobold cobaltcobold, 3 years ago
    I know where you bought it! I love your pictures.
  2. austrohungaro austrohungaro, 3 years ago
    Haha :) Well, I couldn't resist it. I loved your blue one! :) Breit was a brilliant designer. And thanks so much for the compliment on my pictures :$ (but I'm sort of an "artist"... they being bad pics would be unforgivable!

Thanks Vet and Bellin for your Loves
  3. GlasswareGuy GlasswareGuy, 3 years ago
    I love the set up! Great picture! Do you use a lightbox?
    I love the 3039 Krug. The Wiesenthalhütte book states that it was only produced in Granat (GRT) and Kristall (K), but that's a misprint. It has never been produced in Kristall (K), but it has been produced in Kobalt (KO). I'll post a picture of it when I have some time.
  4. austrohungaro austrohungaro, 3 years ago
    Thanks Glasswareguy! 3039 is the "ball" one, isn't it? I have seen it in opaline too. It must look amazing in cobalt blue! Looking forward to seeing it!
  5. GlasswareGuy GlasswareGuy, 3 years ago
    Yeah, 3039 is the "ball" one.
    here's a link of my cobalt blue one:
  6. AmberRose AmberRose, 3 years ago
    Really liking the red Austro. I think they really pop.
  7. SEAN68 SEAN68, 1 year ago
    Hello Austro and cobaltcobold . I Just gotten one today that is a drk green :) love these:) you two have posted:)