Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Czechoslovakia Art Deco Glass Fan Vase with applied amethyst drip ca. 1920's 30's

In Art Glass > Bohemian Art Glass > Show & Tell.
Bohemian Art Glass2249 of 2617Czechoslovakia Glass Red Tango Fan Vase with green and amethyst spattered decor Art Deco 1930'sCzechoslovakia Art Glass for Export Green fan vase Decor is Stripes and Aventurine
10
Love it
0
Like it

SEAN68SEAN68 loves this.
LeahGoodwinLeahGoodwin loves this.
elainekay42elainekay42 loves this.
ManikinManikin loves this.
inkyinky loves this.
purpledogpurpledog loves this.
AlfredoAlfredo loves this.
LondonloetzlearnerLondonloetzlearner loves this.
famatta127famatta127 loves this.
vetraio50vetraio50 loves this.
See 8 more
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.


Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate



Posted 2 years ago

Email

czechman
(262 items)

Czechoslovakia Art Deco Glass Fan Vase with applied amethyst drip ca. 1920's 30's.. It is Acid Stamped Czechoslovakia, and has a beautiful pontl mark. it stands 7 1/4" tall and is 8" wide this vase .. a beautiful example of Czech Deco Export Glass circa 1930's i LOVE all forms of applied amethyst.

Comments

  1. czechman czechman, 2 years ago
    thanks for the loves :)
  2. czechman czechman, 2 years ago
    thnx famatta127
  3. czechman czechman, 2 years ago
    thanks nicole, im teasing...mostly :)
  4. Londonloetzlearner Londonloetzlearner, 2 years ago
    Mostly!!!! Clearly I must work harder ; )
  5. czechman czechman, 2 years ago
    thanks ks85
  6. czechman czechman, 2 years ago
    thank you alfredo
  7. czechman czechman, 2 years ago
    tthanks purpledog
  8. czechman czechman, 2 years ago
    thank you inky :)
  9. czechman czechman, 1 year ago
    thank you leah
  10. czechman czechman, 2 months ago
    Thanks for the like Kyle on my Ruckl vase :)
  11. czechman czechman, 2 months ago
    lol, it could be we'll never know I say Czech deco glass period
  12. LeahGoodwin LeahGoodwin, 2 months ago
    The confusion is the source of the attribution for the semi-circle stamp that everyone claims as Kralik, TRUITT said the mark was only 70% accurate. Not 100%. 70%..... So why would the author make such a statement and what about the other 30% that can't be accounted for?
  13. czechman czechman, 2 months ago
    That my friend is a very good point as well!
  14. czechman czechman, 2 months ago
    Still over it! lol

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.