Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Large S & P Shakers

In Kitchen > Salt and Pepper Shakers > Show & Tell.
fun.120 of 347Little Ragged Blossom & more about Snugglepot & favorite dolls
Love it
Like it

Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 3 years ago


(25 items)

Hi there,
Found this large shaker 8" tall look like a British gentleman coming out from one Sunday morning cartoon .....
Take his hat off and you see the shaker. The cover rotate to sprinkle mode or pour over mode.

Marked on the bottom: Made by Airfix Plastic

Anyone who will know a bit more about this little guy !


Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. flowerrose, 3 years ago
    Hello, I think this is called "Homepride Flour, Fred Salt and Pepper Shaker" by Spillers. Homepride's bowler-hatted flour-grader - FRED. Was a much-loved household name in the UK and now very popular in Japan. 1970's.
    (this info came out of "Buy Keep or Sell by Judith Miller")

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.