Vintage mens ties designer labels for Bellin

In Accessories > Ties > Show & Tell.
Ties12 of 18"DESIGNERS TIES" Donald Duck Duck

epson233epson233 loves this.
antiquesareamazingantiquesareamazing loves this.
DJSundropDJSundrop loves this.
packrat-placepackrat-place loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
guyfrmatlguyfrmatl loves this.
oatleyoatley loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.

Manikin

These are a few of the ties I received from a old neighbor who was a tailor in a high priced men's clothing store . He always dressed so perfectly and took great pride in his clothes . originally he owned his own Tailor shop but as he got older he went to work for a large store . here's for you Bellin . I am giving these to you as a gift and hope you can use them of make a decoration out of them :-) Cassini, Dior and more name brands

Comments

1. olegaclockman47 olegaclockman47, 2 years ago
    well choke me to death, sure am glad my tie wearing days are over. had one i would not wear because it still had the tag and price on it. W T grants forgot the price.
  2. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    I couldn't find them all Sean but figured I would send you these . They are ready to ship in am .Now remember you have to wear the funkiest one for a photo shot ok :-)
  3. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Oleg LOL don't choke to death please lol. I know lots of men don't wear ties anymore but Bellin he still likes them :-) Why didn't you take tag off the tie so you could wear it Oleg ?
  4. olegaclockman47 olegaclockman47, 2 years ago
    well the tie was to remember w t grants they finaly went bankrup. the tie was almost as old as i was. were talking about early 1980. i was around 32, what was i doing at 32? oh getting older.
  5. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    I sent you a email under your other email addy Bellin check your mail ok :-) I think the funkiest is the multi color like a water color painting and that flowered one :-)
  6. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    LOL Oleg your to funny today . I think we all were getting older in 1980 and I aged a lot ! In 1983 . Long story but it was nice for you to have a tie from a store that went belly up :-)
  7. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Bellin the most wild is one with big flowers you can wear that one I actually love the water color one :-)
  8. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
  9. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    wow thats a long day !
  10. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    bummer saturday too :-( Is it storming by you it was supposed to here tonight . I just came on and will check my email now bellin so it can go out tomorrow .
  11. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Thank you scandi :-) I am just glad someone will make use of them since I can't wear them and Bellin love ties . Hope all is good by you .
  12. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Scandi all is ok here except to hot and humid ugh . Bellin got the storms last night maybe it cooled off by him he is about 100 mi from me , we didn't get the storms to cool off :-(
  13. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Scandi Exactly that is what it does to me bad headache , going to turn on AC this is enough :-)
  14. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Thank you Oatley ! Welcome to CW :-)
  15. guyfrmatl guyfrmatl, 2 years ago
    these are awesome!
  16. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Thank you Guy ! . I sent these to Bellin for a gift as he loves Vintage designer ties .
  17. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Thanks Packrat ! did you get my note you can post your photo's ???? We all miss them so get snapping that camera and post some more of your wonderful finds in the town and neighborhood :-)